Line Combos: Line Combo Thread II: The Quest For Secondary Scoring

Jeff Lebowski

Jan 12, 2008
Ha...actually I am curious to see if Poulliot and Desharnais have some chemistry together. When Poulliot is on he is a solid player.
Rumor has it that he may have been fighting this injury most of the season. If he is now healed he could be a difference maker.

Absolutely! He's been a solid playoff performer in the past. Guys like Pouliot could be difference makers come playoff time. We're sitting in 2nd in the division, despite having a lot of underperforming players (Pouliot, Eberle, Nugent-Hopkins, Lucic). If some of these guys are able to turn it around, we could have a very dangerous playoff team. Eberle is starting to look better already. It would be nice if he turned out to be a clutch playoff performer. I really like our chances. We've got the ingredients to have a pretty good playoff team. We've got the goaltending, McDavid, good depth waiting in the wings, and we've got the "meats".:yo:

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Absolutely! He's been a solid playoff performer in the past. Guys like Pouliot could be difference makers come playoff time. We're sitting in 2nd in the division, despite having a lot of underperforming players (Pouliot, Eberle, Nugent-Hopkins, Lucic). If some of these guys are able to turn it around, we could have a very dangerous playoff team. Eberle is starting to look better already. It would be nice if he turned out to be a clutch playoff performer. I really like our chances. We've got the ingredients to have a pretty good playoff team. We've got the goaltending, McDavid, good depth waiting in the wings, and we've got the "meats".:yo:

Completely agree.
Thats one of the reasons I didnt want to see Eberle traded. If he (along with Lucic and Poulliot elevate their game in the playoffs this team could cause some serious damage. Final 4 damage.
How amazing would that be. :D

Sheikyerbouti

ShakeyerMcBooty
Nov 4, 2006
Van isle
Maroon - McDavid - Draisatl
Lucic - RNH - Eberle
Pouliot - Desharnais - Kassian
Khaira - Letestu - Pakarinen

Drake. Hendricks

* Slep has been good, but even at his best he doesn't generate much offense or grit. I just can't see him taking shifts in the playoffs whereas Khaira has the potential to be a useful 4rth liner and can take FO's. I hope they give him the opportunity.

LMFAO

May 20, 2010
Maroon-McDavid-RNH
Lucic-Draisailt-Eberle
Pouliot-Desharnais-Kassian
Khaira-Letestu-Pakarinen

My dream lineup :handclap: Unfortunutely T-Mac would prefer to die than try McDavid and RNH together :rant:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad