Pre-Game Talk: Lightning strikes tonight, 7:30 pm on TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
“If you pay a coach 5 million that means you have to take $5 million away from the roster”
- Eugene Melnyk

*hires the cheapest coach and is at the bottom of league spending anyways*
Spend on a good coach and you won’t need that extra 5 million. Spend on a good GM and they’ll make magic out of that 5 million.

We have one of if not the worst GM in the league. The guy is so far out of his depth it’s horrific. Boucher has got to be one of the worst coaches. I mean. This guy likely never coaches in this league again if we fire him

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
(lol) Do you regret posting that after the clear replay of the goalie grabbing Ryan's leg.

On first glance it looked like Ryan caught the goalie with his foot, but the replay revealed what actually happened. I don't blame anyone for thinking it was GI without the benefit of the replay.

Reactions: L'Aveuglette

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
How is paajarvi this bad? How can such a highly touted offensive prospect have absolutely zero hands. Like zero. Thes clumsy. He’s uncoordinated. The speed is mostly gone.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I thought since the break they've been leaning towards goals being good where as early in the season any contact whatsoever seemed to be GI

Well, I mostly meant that no one seems to have any idea what will be called GI or not, and usually if a ref seems sure about his on-ice call, he won't be taking it back.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
No, this is a "live" GDT. It looked like clear interference at first and the ref was very quick to call it no-goal.
Just pulling your leg I thought it was interference too until after I saw the replay a couple of times. :)

As Micklebot said the trend changed later in the season in favor of allowing more goals unless the evidence of interference is clear.

Reactions: L'Aveuglette

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
How is paajarvi this bad? How can such a highly touted offensive prospect have absolutely zero hands. Like zero. Thes clumsy. He’s uncoordinated. The speed is mostly gone.

That's scouting for ya. Inexact science at the best of times, a wild guess at the worst.

senswon

Quo Tendimus
Aug 1, 2007
Kingstone
Smith just drop him. So tired of the pushing and slashing coming from hedman

If he wants to start shit as already seen with dzingle don't talk. You're down 2 goals you beard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad