MTU34

Oct 6, 2020
Vlasic has been beaten pretty bad wide by point a couple of times

Granted point beats everyone like that

Reactions: Idionym

Section88

Kaner? I hardly know her
Jul 11, 2017
Why does LR continue to match the Bedard line up against the Kuch/point/hagel line? Theyve been dominated all game.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Why does this team just give up when they’re down by even 1? They don’t even try. What kind of leadership is occurring?

Reactions: Idionym

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Get traffic in front of the net this goalie has been terrible his last 6 games. Making it way to easy on him. I would know because I just dropped him today in fantasy. Should have held one more day to ensure a hawks win. Lol

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
The good. Reichel goal on the PP (with Korchinski on it) Mrazek was very good again. Kurashev was noticeable all game.

The bad. Johnson was the worst player on the ice. Kaiser was probably the worst defenseman. Bedard's line was badly shut down. Richardson with some questionable decisions.

Reactions: Beukeboom Fan

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
TyJo has been terrible. And, as bad as that is, Reichel when 5 ft from the boards or 5ft from the crease is constantly trying to do east/west cute plays that every other team has already figured out. He's not going to last if he keeps up being so predictable and lacks the fortitude to take a few straight lines to the puck/slot per game to mix it up.

Thanks to the lack of depth we can't really just flip/flop Bedard or anyone hot because we don't really have a line guaranteed to own play.

On the positive side this was a great game for Korch/Murph for the most part. Our bottom pair is still a coin toss but the growth of Vlasic/Korch seems to be there as the games build up.

Reactions: Jimmy2Times
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad