Lightning bolts

iGetThatBread

Mar 18, 2018
Loud thunder so I went out to close my van... it was suddenly very bright and I was tossed hard into my garage door. I don't feel so good. This is my 2nd close encounter with lightning in as many years. Anybody else had this happen to them?

Reactions: Urblock

iGetThatBread

Mar 18, 2018
Uhhhh, were you hit?
I'm not sure, but the force flung me nearly 5 and a half feet. Wondering if a hospital visit is in my plans for today.
Smart response coming from someone named "Crypto guy".. per the course for someone who would wilfully throw money literally away at the internet for what most educated individuals would consider to be "internet Monopoly money"

You must truly be an idiot. So "K"!

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I'm not sure, but the force flung me nearly 5 and a half feet. Wondering if a hospital visit is in my plans for today.

Smart response coming from someone named "Crypto guy".. per the course for someone who would wilfully throw money literally away at the internet for what most educated individuals would consider to be "internet Monopoly money"

You must truly be an idiot. So "K"!

k

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte

Can't say that I have, and even if I was I wouldn't be as badass as the guy in the above video. This dude got struck by lightning, then filmed a tornado destroying his home before a piece of debris knocked him out. Somehow survived.

Not sure if he is still alive though, this video is from 1992.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad