GDT: Lightning and Pens @ Johnstown - 7PM?

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
Maybe the Pens are still pissed at the reffing last year and are sticking it to the league? (By not sending Sid and Phil)

Just a thought running through my head right now.

Not sure when it occurred, but the Pens organization was hijacked by a jagoff, and it's trickled down to almost every aspect of the team.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
This is gonna be another trouncing.
Is there a fighter dressed for Tampa so atleast Sestito can get the crowd goin?

NeedleInTheHay

Mar 26, 2008
I hate to agree with Milbury on anything but they kind of are. Playing the Habs in Quebec City rankled the fans there but they added that game to their schedule late so too bad I guess. But now a unique game at the storied Johnstown rink (Penguins territory to boot), and they don't dress Sid again? For an organization who loves to toot their own horn when it comes to fan friendliness that's pretty tone-deaf.

Who cares? I'd rather Sid not get hurt in some random pre-season game.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
I want so badly for the Pens to wholly embrace the heel role. Nothing would make me happier than the Pens being the dicks of the league.

I'm pretty sure the Pens have been playing the heel role for at least the last 5 years whether they acknowlege it or not.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
This camera angle is going to make watching this difficult

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
So, players of interest. Kunitz to see how bad he is away from CK, Maatta because we need him, Clendening because he has a chance to grab a spot, MH for how they look, DC because we need them and Dea to appease Jiggy?

Russians love them some Tampa.

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
Who botched which name worse, doc with "ploot nek oof" or Reggie with whatever the hell he tried to call Gudlevski

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
So, players of interest. Kunitz to see how bad he is away from CK, Maatta because we need him, Clendening because he has a chance to grab a spot, MH for how they look, DC because we need them and Dea to appease Jiggy?

Russians love them some Tampa.

Kunitz is no worse away from CK than he is with them.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
Hell of a forecheck by Hornqvist, impressive composure and ability in tight by Plotnikov to get it on net.

If we don't **** up by putting Perron on the RW on line 3, a top six of Perron - Crosby - Kessel and Plotnikov - Malkin - Hornqvist could be un-****ing-believable.

cajal

Go Pens!
Dec 13, 2007
Miskatonic U
The camera angle reminds me of one of the modes from the EA NHL games. One I don't use, of course since I'm an old fart who plays NHL 94 controls and ice/classic camera :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad