Not open for further replies.

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
Losing Stepan this year stinks but they really needed 2 firsts in a yr

I don't want to rush this kid but if he earns it great

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Lias wasn't playing due to an injury but the night wasn't lost. I was wearing a Lundqvist Rangers jersey and Joel Lundqvist noticed and he tossed a puck over the glass during warm ups!

H0i5SOO.jpg

KOGOuSS.jpg

SnowFort

Mar 5, 2017
One thing I've noticed from these games is that I've never seen anyone get kicked out of the faceoff circle as much as Lias.

ThirdEye

Nov 28, 2006
New York
He'll play in the 6'0, 205-210 pound range. He's about as pro ready as any kid in this draft.

He's got a similar built to Tarasenko, who is a friggin tank. If he doesn't stick in the NHL (unlikely), it's not going to be for lack of strength

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
He's got a similar built to Tarasenko, who is a friggin tank. If he doesn't stick in the NHL (unlikely), it's not going to be for lack of strength

Only real question in lias is will he be a top 6 center.. worst case scenario he's a grade A 4th line center.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Losing Stepan this year stinks but they really needed 2 firsts in a yr

I don't want to rush this kid but if he earns it great

Yeah true words @Vitto79, and we`ve JT. Miller as backup if he needs to play a center role this year. I`m glad we did not move him earlier as some fans hope to move him for another piece months ago.

Reactions: Ail

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
This dude needs a thread for us to keep track of his play with Frolunda. "Prospect Info" thread like Shestyorkin has or use this thread? I vote for the former.

Reactions: Revel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad