Let's set the record straight: Barbecue is a *NOUN*

Jacques The Mayor

Aug 29, 2011
wastings mn
No, this is barbecue:

LL

I'm eating some chicken using that sauce recipe. Good stuff. Might tinker with the recipe to make it stick to the meat a little better but that taste is spot on.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
I'm eating some chicken using that sauce recipe. Good stuff. Might tinker with the recipe to make it stick to the meat a little better but that taste is spot on.

glad you liked it :)

I normally use that recipe for pulled pork, so I can see how you might have a bit of an issue with getting it to stick to chicken. But yeah, tinker away, just glad you liked it. It's one of my all time favorites :)

Barbecue is serious business, so I would never do wrong by anyone when posting recipes for others to try. Seriously though, if Carolina and Nashville ever met in the SCF, I guarantee that there would be more fights over barbecue than there would be over the games :laugh:

I have no idea what thread it was, but a BBQ fight did break out in one of the MB threads a few months ago. A Nashville mod said something, forget what it was, and it *ALL* went downhill from there :laugh:

Dog

Yeah, but you used to post an awful lot about your love for chicken wings, before the whole vegan thing.

Quite the transition if you ask me.

It's called tenacity

Something I'm not sure you have, Modo

Cawz

Sep 18, 2003
Oiler fan in Calgary
Visit site
It is meat, prepared in a very specific and special way depending on what part of the US you are from, and every "style", be it Eastern North Carolina (pepper and vinegar), Western North Carolina (tomato), South Carolina (mustard), Alabama//Arkansas (Mayo), Kansas//Missouri (tamarind), Memphis (slow cooked w/ salt and other spices), Texas (hickory and pecan in the east or mesquite in the west) and countless others, are distinct, unique and special in their own right.

So what do you call vegies done on the grill?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad