GDT: Les Canadiens de Montreal vs Pittsburgh Penguins 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
This is going to another OT/SO loss…why do we even torture ourselves?

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Malkin looks good at wing.
I mean let’s just say ok Colin White is who Sullishit wants on the 2nd line, fine move Geno to LW and push Puustinen to RW and throw White as the C. It’s still gross but it gives Geno Puustinen at least.

Malkin, White, Puustinen - I still hate White in the top 6, but I can live with the set up to allow Puusy there.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
The Canes got a late third period win tonight against the Yotes but somehow we can’t manage that feat against a much worse team with a way worse goalie lol

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
I know its a small detail, but OK: so you are playing only three lines I am ok with that. But you will never make playoffs trusting that Carter will be taht guy on your third line. either guy taht was benched: harkins, White or Puustinen, would be better there when you try to score

Reactions: Andy99

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I know its a small detail, but OK: so you are playing only three lines I am ok with that. But you will never make playoffs trusting that Carter will be taht guy on your third line. either guy taht was benched: harkins, White or Puustinen, would be better there when you try to score
It’s funny to bench a bloke that helped create the first goal, Harkins and White do nothing and get promoted anyway.

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh
geno and sid are a little long in the tooth to double shift.

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad