GDT: Les Canadiens de Montreal vs Pittsburgh Penguins 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
To have the names this team has and to make the Habs look like some insane contender takes a special kind of talent I guess.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
There's no coaching waiting list where you put in your time and you get a shot at the show. Montreal liked what MSL could bring in dealing with their young roster spot they hired him.
You’re not in the Habs f***ing board, I don’t give a f*** what you have to say.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Geno-Eller looks good.
DOC or Puustinen would be a much better 3rd wheel.

I'd really try to move Rakell. He sucks now.
So all these other teams then are going to be clamoring for three more years of Rak lol? Uh right…going to cost us to move him with that contract

Reactions: ChaosAgent

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Ruh is a bottomless pit of offensive ineptitude. There’s no reason to have someone like him in a NHL lineup in 2024.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
And yet, there are some pathetic losers who constantly bitch and whine and complain about Sid all the time......:facepalm:I
Is It more or less than the blokes that act like Crosby makes zero mistakes?

The top line has the top LW and Sid on it, it produces…somehow this is still a shock to some.

But also true is that the line is a disaster defensively more often than it should.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Is It more or less than the blokes that act like Crosby makes zero mistakes?

The top line has the top LW and Sid on it, it produces…somehow this is still a shock to some.
The other spectrum of that is the people trying to pretend that Sid and Geno are still equal players. They’re not and it’s not the linemates.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
The other spectrum of that is the people trying to pretend that Sid and Geno are still equal players. They’re not and it’s not the linemates.
I mean both are legends, one has the top LW to help him create scoring opportunities, the other has nothing. But the board will act like Malkin missing opportunities given that, is disgraceful. That’s the spectrum of fans that we have far too many of and not lately either, it’s been a while of it. Which is why me personally - I want Puustinen with Geno as we might get a duo out of it that produces instead of “Veteran Colin White who has family in Pittsburgh and his gran dad is a steelers fan oh and he was a Pens fan and has 300+ games and was in the Panthers run where he played 22 games, 2pts.”

Nah, he can play on Sids wing instead.
Colin White is obviously Jake Guentzel levels of talent, we just don’t see it yet - Sullivan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad