Recalled/Assigned: Leivo Recalled

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Press Box attendant is still here

Mike in buffalo, mentioned Carolina sent Ryan Murphy on an ahl conditioning stint and that that is what could happen to corrado to get the numbers down.

Also Shilton just tweeted that Holland, Leivo and Sosh all at practice

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
I agree. I don't think Bozak is going anywhere this year or maybe even next. Center depth is critical in this league and we don't have that center depth...yet. I don't know if Willie will ever be a center but even if he does become one it probably won't be for another year or two.

I think the plan for Willy at C will happen at some point (they have him taking faceoffs during the game) but it doesn't need to be rushed. Bozak gives us that. 2 years left on his contract gives us the patience to move players around the lineup.

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
Looks like he may hit the waiver wire. I'd be surprised if he's claimed.

Putting up 0 points in 5 games would help slip him thru the cracks.
He needs more AHL time to work on his game

Would he have to clear waivers to call him back up to the big club?

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
He better than at least 3 forwards on the current roster. Let the kid play Babs.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
why wouldn't they waive him at 12PM yesterday? why bother at all with the practice today and everything

Dunno. No news about the waire wire just yet so we'll know any second if he actually is.

Right now though Leivo wasn't made available to the media, and that usually means something is up.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Dunno. No news about the waire wire just yet so we'll know any second if he actually is.

Right now though Leivo wasn't made available to the media, and that usually means something is up.

yeah I agree it seems he will be waived it just seems weird why not just do it yesterday

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
lebrun says no activity so I guess Sosh down then or leivo traded which would make sense in why he couldn't talk to media

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
lebrun says no activity so I guess Sosh down then or leivo traded which would make sense in why he couldn't talk to media

Surprising. That means the Leafs have to trade someone or, like you said, send Soshnikov down.

Maybe there's an injury they can put someone on the IR for?

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Surprising. That means the Leafs have to trade someone or, like you said, send Soshnikov down.

Maybe there's an injury they can put someone on the IR for?

maybe we are allowed to over on a none game day? or Corrado for a conditioning stint?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad