Recalled/Assigned: Lehtonen, Barabanov among those assigned to Marlies. Several taxi squad changes.

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto
"All we are saying, is don't give Petan a chance"

Lennon-Ono-Bed-Protest.jpg

Nylander88

Aug 13, 2016
Ontario
i'd rather have lilly play in the A then watch in the bigs
Exactly. Our defence has been much improved this week. Lily should keep logging big minutes. The expansion draft will surely open something up for him and Sandin to battle it out

TheScandal89

Jun 26, 2016
Why aren't they letting Woll play games for the Marlies :huh:. Our goaltending depth is pretty pathetic. Woll isn't playing, Scott is always hurt.

Reimer is still the best goalie we drafted and Developed since 1990 :help:. Rask is great but I can't say we take the credit on his development. We barely can draft back ups even if you think about it

Last edited:

LeafsOHLRangers98

Jun 13, 2017
Why aren't they letting Woll play games for the Marlies :huh:. Our goaltending depth is pretty pathetic. Woll isn't playing, Scott is always hurt.

Reimer is still the best goalie we drafted and Developed since 1990 :help:. Rask is great but I can't say we take the credit on his development. We barely can draft back ups even if you think about it
We need a 3rd goalie on the roster at all times and with Dell getting claimed and Scott injured we don't have another goalie with an NHL deal with Campbell still being out.

Reactions: Faltorvo

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
People do realize that Rosen and Marincin almost certainly will not play for the Leafs, but we just need someone on the taxi squad in case of a sudden illness or injury on defense.

Marlies play tomorrow, and they likely want these guys to play.

TheScandal89

Jun 26, 2016
We need a 3rd goalie on the roster at all times and with Dell getting claimed and Scott injured we don't have another goalie with an NHL deal with Campbell still being out.

I didn't realize we couldnt use one of the Marlies goalies I never heard of instead, thanks for clearing that up. We might aswell use the damn Zamboni driver and let Woll get some games in and develop.

Reactions: supermann_98

Leafs87

Mr. Steal Your Job
Aug 10, 2010
Toronto
Lehtonen has got to regret coming to North America. He was having a killer year in Europe. Hope this doesn’t affect our euro free agent signings

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

AllDay28

Oct 15, 2015
Lehtonen has got to regret coming to North America. He was having a killer year in Europe. Hope this doesn’t affect our euro free agent signings

Ya hopefully we stop signing players from Europe who stink (would be the only thing)

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013

He's played 1/3 of the games on a team where our top 6 guys have missed a total of 7 games and 4 of those were sitting Dermott to give Lehtonen a chance. There fortunately have not been many injuries and I think he knows that they are rolling extremely well right now.

If he was really torn up about it, he'd probably request a trade and the Leafs would probably grant it to him. He is the first and really only guy we call upon when we need a defenseman, so we clearly value the guy highly.

BoredBrandonPridham

Aug 9, 2011

It will affect out euro free agent signings for players who can’t crack our roster. That doesn’t concern me too much.

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
This was the perfect storm for adding depth to the blueline, between wanting to be prepared in case of a near repeat of last season's injuries, in addition to the expanded rosters. I thought Lehtonen might have played more to this point. However, the blueline has mainly been both healthy and effective.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00