Confirmed with Link: Lefebvre relieved of his duties. Search for a new coach in Laval thread

Who Should Be Laval's Next Coach?

• Total voters

Crusher117

Feb 2, 2013
Montreal
FlatDelectableAmethystinepython-size_restricted.gif

How I feel right now

Beige Van

Oct 4, 2009
Canada
With the extremely limited selection of potential HC for the parent club, you would think they would hire candidates with an eye on grooming for coaching in the NHL. If the AHL is a development league, the Habs absolutely need to regard the HC position as developmental. SL had/has no future in that regard.

lo striver

Jun 13, 2011
Our Lady of Grace
With the extremely limited selection of potential HC for the parent club, you would think they would hire candidates with an eye on grooming for coaching in the NHL. If the AHL is a development league, the Habs absolutely need to regard the HC position as developmental. SL had/has no future in that regard.
you would think that they would think, but they don't

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Can you make a GIF of Jazzy Jeff getting thrown out by Phil Banks, only with Sly's head instead of Jeff's??

I'd do anything to help but don't have the ability to change gifs.

The one you're referring to is a classic and have seen someone do it here for Therrien, I believe.

m2fkifpddgoo2fpcezxv.gif

Reactions: Grate n Colorful Oz

ROEN

Writes for Habsworld
Feb 18, 2008
www.habsworld.net
Too late ... Most of these prospects see themselves as NHL ready and have spent too much time rotting in the minors.

People predict a lot of ugliness with this team over the summer but the real massacre will be Laval. These kids don't trust the dev path this team has setup for them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad