Least Favorite All-Time Ranger?

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
I don't remember why but I hated Marcel Dionne and loved the fact that we knocked out the Kings as a bottom seed before getting swept by the isles.

Before my time as a fan but that 1981 Rangers playoff run is one of the more underrated in franchise history.

I always say; a healthy JD in 81 would have been better than a healthy JD in 79. They upset the Islanders in the Conference Finals (or Stanley Cup Semifinals in the 1-16, 2-15, 3-14, etc. era) they have no problems with the North Stars in the Finals.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
At this point it’s Strome. He’s produced and been valuable but I hate his decision making, his penalties and his face. I’m just super tired of him being here. Obviously the goons and grinders we trot out over the years like Carrillo and Brashear, etc. I never liked, but they were more just… there. For some reason I really didn’t like Roszivsal but it wasn’t Strome level. Scott Gomez is probably my second choice behind Strome.

mti79

May 11, 2007
Lindros is 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 5th in my top 5 hated rangers. Brashear is 4th because he cheap shotted Betts and then we signed him.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Brashear
Poti
Dimaio (only cause we traded Knuble)
Grosek (he had so much potential and played like shit here)
Kamensky
Ulanov
Karpa
Driver
Lindster
MacLean
Fedyk (taking Cherneski’s roster spot)
Skrudland
Keane (ending LaFontaine’s Career)
Andersson
Hollweg
Eric Cairns (only cause he turned out to be an everyday player on an Islanders and 3 times they made the playoffs with him in the starting 6)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad