GDT: League of Justice @ Cowardly Smurfs, 7PM EST

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
If they were both unhitched from their partners, neither would have a voice of sanity to keep him on track.

I'm pretty sure the last time the actual game would be mentioned would be roughly the 10 minute mark of the first period.

Actually, given both of their tendancies to rant about certain players (Tripp in the positive sense, Edwards in the negative), I'd be interested in seeing how pairing them up and having someone like...Lecavalier...lay a dirty hit, just to see the different reactions.

Edwards: THAT WAS A DISGUSTING HIT BY LECAVALIER! A TRAVESTY TO THE GAME! LECAVALIER SHOULD TAKE NOTES FROM A PLAYER LIKE LUCIC TO PLAY WITH SOME CLASS!
Tripp: I was texting Aaron Ward the other day, and we were discussing how much Lucic plays like Lecavalier. The only difference between the two, really, is that Lucic has blueberry muffins for breakfast, while Lecavalier is more of a cereal and milk man. But I can appreciate how difficult it is to stop goalscorers like Lucic and Lecavalier, having played the position.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
Actually, given both of their tendancies to rant about certain players (Tripp in the positive sense, Edwards in the negative), I'd be interested in seeing how pairing them up and having someone like...Lecavalier...lay a dirty hit, just to see the different reactions.

Edwards: THAT WAS A DISGUSTING HIT BY LECAVALIER! A TRAVESTY TO THE GAME! LECAVALIER SHOULD TAKE NOTES FROM A PLAYER LIKE LUCIC TO PLAY WITH SOME CLASS!
Tripp: I was texting Aaron Ward the other day, and we were discussing how much Lucic plays like Lecavalier. The only difference between the two, really, is that Lucic has blueberry muffins for breakfast, while Lecavalier is more of a cereal and milk man. But I can appreciate how difficult it is to stop goalscorers like Lucic and Lecavalier, having played the position.

I'm not sure if this could be more accurate. I think you got all of the usual Tripp pieces in that one quote.

ChuckW

Keep the Hurricanes great!
May 15, 2009
Parts unknown
Is this the game we finally put it all together? I haven't seen this team play to its offensive potential yet.

Sooner or later, everything's going to click on offense.

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
I guess we're planning on using 4 d-men. If Sangs/Corvo are out there for anything more than 8 mins, we are absolutely ****ed.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Kirk smiles a lot when you talk to him.
He's a great guy to meet if you ever get a chance.

That actually reminds me.

I met him and JR in the TWC Arena concourse a couple of months ago. And yeah, he was smiling the whole time. JR was too but he was kind of zoned out, lol.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis has Big Kahunas
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
That actually reminds me.

I met him and JR in the TWC Arena concourse a couple of months ago. And yeah, he was smiling the whole time. JR was too but he was kind of zoned out, lol.

I sit around the corner from where they sit at the games, I run into a bit of former players and such up there.

Kirk was nice as can be the whole time, JR was too. JR loved that hot chocolate, it was funny, he was walking around and hardly no one knew who he was.

SeaBasstian

Don't Tread On Me
Mar 5, 2007
Connecticut
regardless of outcome, im happy that this is the fifth game of the season and the fifth straight game ive gotten to watch without being anywhere near the area.

GO CANES!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad