GDT: League of Justice @ Cowardly Smurfs, 7PM EST

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Finally found this. The Char pun discussion made me remember it.

charazard.gif

Identity404

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Nov 5, 2005
Washington DC
Since Corvo will be in the lineup tonight, maybe he will decide to have a good game, at least on the score-sheet. He seems to play well against his former teams. I remember him having good games against Ottawa and Washington in the past. I'm pretty sure I remember him playing like total crap against us last season though :laugh:.

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
I think it's a given Dougie will get his first goal tonight. And Seguin probably pots a few himself. This defense is going to be atrocious and we will need Cam to save us on several breakaways.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Then when Ward gives up 4 goals on 49 shots, he'll somehow be blamed for the loss, despite the Canes putting up a grand total of 15 shots on goal and going 0-for-7 on the PP.

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
The one trend that needs to continue is shots on goal. Barely sub 40 is ridiculous and has to wear on the opposing goalie and defense at some point. Plus it keeps the puck out our zone during these chances.

Identity404

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Nov 5, 2005
Washington DC
Something I have noticed browsing other teams GDTs this season: Semin is seen as a thorn in the other teams side, much like he was when playing against us. Glad we have him on our side now :yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad