GDT: Leafs @ Wings - 7pm TSN

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
i mean hes a kid whos been though a ton of injuries, i dont dislike him as a prospect but he definitely needs to start figuring it out.
There comes a point where you can see if a kid has it or not and it's not looking good for him.

Reactions: Jimmy Firecracker

LeafalCrusader

Oct 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Preseason is over. Real hockey starts soon.

1696730101102.png

Mr_Fun

Find me sombaty to love.
Oct 7, 2006
BC
It's was basically the Marlies with a couple of special guests tonight. Not going to be too, too worried or excited about anything until I've seen them in action for at least 10 reg season games.

Reactions: Taylor Halls Teeth

CabanaBoy5

Feb 17, 2013
Woodbridge
Thank goodness preseason is over. You can tell even the guys that showed speed and hustle earlier looked tired. Minten, Cowan, Gregor didn’t have the same jump as earlier.

Can’t complain too much about this game given the lineup we put out there. That defence was terrible. Where is this toughness Benoit is supposed to have. He makes Holl look like Scott Stevens. He would easily become a whipping if he plays at all with us. Robertson definitely starting in the AHL.

I want a further look at Minten with Knies. Tough decision on what to do with him. I think Lafferty makes the team before Gregor. Jarnkrok was our best player overall.

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
Not really impressed by anyone.

Ellis gritty, but his lack of size may be too much to overcome.

Feel a bit sorry for Woll. Pinball on the first, completely screened on the second, point shot deflected off the D right to the scorer on the third. Fourth was a good shot, but he should have had it. Would have been nice to stop all four, but none were really bad on his part.

Lafferty has impressed me more than Robertson.

Kikkomen and Jarnkrok were decent.

None of these guys will be regularly appearing on the Leafs' PP1 this year.

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
Don't misquote me.
Sorry about that. I wouldn't like that either. Apologies.

I made a dumb joke and like you say misquoted you and that is not cool.

Not really impressed by anyone.

Ellis gritty, but his lack of size may be too much to overcome.

Feel a bit sorry for Woll. Pinball on the first, completely screened on the second, point shot deflected off the D right to the scorer on the third. Fourth was a good shot, but he should have had it. Would have been nice to stop all four, but none were really bad on his part.

Lafferty has impressed me more than Robertson.

Kikkomen and Jarnkrok were decent.

None of these guys will be regularly appearing on the Leafs' PP1 this year.

"it's just pre-season, means nothing!"

Which is true.

But for some reason I'm feeling a bad start to the season and everyone freaks out after 10 games (1 game if we're being honest)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad