Post-Game Talk: Leafs Win in Regulation; 2nd in Atlantic. Rask shedding tears

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Nylander was fantastic at c tonight so engaged. He seems to naturally understand c better than wing especially defensively. Achieved far more in one night at c than bozak had done all year.

Obviously marner was fantastic too

Overall great win

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Excellent win, Boston has one line and even tho they got their points the other loser lines couldn’t create a damn thing.

Crybaby Rask blaming being bumped for the goal
In fairness I'd be pretty pissed about the GWG. There's not enough clarity or consistency, 1 team was getting screwed on that call. Happy it wasn't us in this instance.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
I'll accept those crappy goalie interference calls against us earlier in the season if it means, starting tonight, we'll have those questionable ones go for us the rest of the way.

Although as I said in the GDT - McAvoy intiated contact himself with Rask's skates with his own skate before Hyman shoved him. It didn't matter was Hyman did because McAvoy would have still been in the way. I think they got that one right.

Zizzzzy

Dec 6, 2017
DKsrxzo.gif
Lol, didn't this used to be Kessel? I love the internet sometimrs

Iapyi

Apr 19, 2017
Canadian Prairies
the last goal was a good goal according to what the nhl has recently said, rask had an opportunity to play the puck. he took that opportunity and the shot beat him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad