BTP

Apr 28, 2013
dominant win

D0sewyX.gif

Reactions: LeafsMonster

disgruntleddave

Aug 31, 2009
Canada
Let's not harp on B's fans tonight. I can't believe the goal counted. I'm happy but still. I want to understand what their call was since I have absolutely no clue.

Reactions: cookie

Christ

Mar 10, 2004
Canada
How did this happen? Last time we played the Bruins, I distinctly recall that the dominant opinion was that there was no way that the Leafs could beat these guys...

Smif

Jan 23, 2008
Hamilton
I hope they get more size at the deadline because they can't handle our speed and they looked a lot older / slower than us tonight.

Alerion

Dec 24, 2012
Halifax, NS
Babcock being forced to play Nylander and Marner more is a good thing. They were both outstanding tonight. Hopefully the Habs don't blow their game and we can gain on both Atlantic teams tonight.

Dunno about that final goal call but it feels like justice considering all the obstruction the B's were getting away with, and the fact that we outplayed them pretty heavily. After all the crap we dealt with a couple months ago, it feels good to get a weird one our way.

f*** Boston!

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Not the best third but the Leafs contained the Bruins well and came through in the clutch. Very good game overall without Matthews'.

The Bruins top line was shut down by Kadri's line from the second period on.

Marner is on FIRE

Willy CAN play centre

Komarov is an offensive black hole.

The PP could be breaking out again.

Nice little Saturday night.

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
Took a brief gander at the Bruins thread, I don't think this is another fanbase that complains about the refs as much as them.

Hyman should taken Rask out like the way the Bruins took out Jake Allen, the goal would have still counted. :naughty:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad