Teeder Keon

Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders
Mar 11, 2019
Deep in the Purple jungles of BC
1676514854204.jpeg

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
Came away very impressed with Timmins.

It's important to remember this guy only has 60 career games. There is so much room for improvement for this kid. With some steady development he could really become something.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007

It's important to remember this guy only has 60 career games. There is so much room for improvement for this kid. With some steady development he could really become something.
And yet, our bozo head coach will sit him again!!! I didn't miss Holl one bit!!! Neither did our Leafs IMHO!!!

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County

This is true .. that's more than half of what Lily and Sandin have and we're quite optimistic about their future and progression.

Timmins is showing that he's not far off their potential. He has some decision making to clean up but I like his confidence in moving the puck. He can make a good pass and has good vision. Can shoot the puck as well.

And he's a solid size with decent mobility.

If he can stay healthy and refine his game with experience .. the right side of the blue line looks bright.

meefer

Jun 9, 2015
Bangkok
Boring game.
TNT broadcast wasn't too good.
Engvall...I've had enough.
I'm not sure anyone on Chicago is a target for our team.

Damn, Willy is a great skater, Mitch has the hands Kane used to possess.
Timmins solid.
Good to have Matthews back.
Sammy doing what he had to.

Gotta get a 3C, I like Kamph, but he offers so little O.
Give Holmberg a shot at 2LW?

kb

Aug 28, 2009
This is true .. that's more than half of what Lily and Sandin have and we're quite optimistic about their future and progression.

Timmins is showing that he's not far off their potential. He has some decision making to clean up but I like his confidence in moving the puck. He can make a good pass and has good vision. Can shoot the puck as well.

And he's a solid size with decent mobility.

If he can stay healthy and refine his game with experience .. the right side of the blue line looks bright.

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Have to keep beating the bottom feeders.

No losing this weekend just get it done.

Solid win all around. Too close for a bit but they closed it out well.

Matthews came back looking pretty good. Nylander looking awesome. Jt and Marner too. Big boys played well. Timmins looked good too and Sandin. Lots of good things to like about tonight's game. Yes it's a bottom team but they haven't been winning enough of against weak teams.

Build off of it.

Go Leafs Go

Habs Saturday

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad