Post-Game Talk: Leafs win 4-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCR74

Nov 11, 2022
Man, are the main board trolls gonna start a thread bitching about the refs every time the Leafs win a game?

Mar 26, 2010
Where is that @34 fella who continually says we're going to miss the playoffs? Ah yes, but when we do he'll troll that we ain't getting out of the first round.
right here… Surprisingly Murray has looked ok for a few games.

Lets see how they do in Pittsburgh tomorrow.

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
Sandin with an absolutely horrible turnover with 15 seconds left in the game.

What are you doing, man?!

Also, Murray currently has God-Mode enabled.
Instead of just dumping it up the middle (hockey 101 no-no) he passed it to the winger on the half boards (Kerfoot?) who completely missed it.

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
Have to admit today is really like Thanksgiving Thursday. Except I started watching WC in the morning the Leafs game in the afternoon and no turkey for dinner. Lol.

TMLAM34

Oct 15, 2020
I remember wanting Murray really bad before he got traded to Ottawa, I’m starting to get the same confidence I had in him back then. Really rooting for the guy to continue his strong play. The guy who’s making what 7 million in cash (for a reason) was literally traded away for future considerations lol…

The Hanging Jowl

Apr 2, 2017
Instead of just dumping it up the middle (hockey 101 no-no) he passed it to the winger on the half boards (Kerfoot?) who completely missed it.

Think it was Lilley but you're right. No idea why people are blaming Sandin for that play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad