LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Anchorman.gif

mstew

Mar 2, 2011
Canada
not a pretty third period but good win!

JVR looked great back on the wing. Still can feel that lack on center depth though.

When Bosak is back we should be looking good

leafstilldeath*

Will take the 2 points but the game play was pathetic. I guess it is time now Carlyle to criticize a win. And damnit change your system man. If you cannot break out of your own zone, establish cycle in the offensive zone and get out shot by a team like Buffalo then there is something seriously wrong.

FIX IT!

crazyaces**

It was a must win - and they won. Even better MTL lost - everything is right in the world!

NaughtyDog

Aug 4, 2010
How does trevor smith have 21 mins of ice time and kessel and jvr only have 14 and 15 mins?

Mr Scarface*

I can only imagine buffalo coach Ted Nolan giving it real hard to Ville Leino right now in the locker room.

Leino was totally out there from the start and I KNEW IT. Wrote it down from the beginning. I know hockey and its hard elements.

Leafs really deserved this win tonight and carlyle has to start eating more healthy to look like Nolan and also excersise more. Nolan really stole the spotlight here and looked the part. Very good looking performance and ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad