GDT: Leafs vs. Penguins | TSN 7:00pm | Fire burn the ice edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyromaniac3

Dec 19, 2011
Toronto
Jonas Siegel ‏@jonasTSN1050
Lines vs. PIT: Lupul-Bozak-Kessel. van Riemsdyk-Grabovski-Kulemin. MacArthur-Kadri-Komarov. Brown-McClement-Orr.

Jonas Siegel ‏@jonasTSN1050
Leafs D tonight: Phaneuf-Kostka. Gardiner-Liles. Gunnarsson-Komisarek.

Lupul and Kessel are playing together.

xyzz

Aug 18, 2008
Lines vs. PIT: Lupul-Bozak-Kessel. van Riemsdyk-Grabovski-Kulemin. MacArthur-Kadri-Komarov. Brown-McClement-Orr.

from Jonas

blendermf

GO LEAFS GO!
Dec 11, 2010
matthewfraser.ca

from Jonas

Thank god. (although it would have been cool to see Kadri move up)

xyzz

Aug 18, 2008
eh... I liked watching the JVR Kadri, Komarov line -three guys I'm really excited about. ALso wouldnt have minded keeping Grabo, Kulemin and Mac together - they've been bad so far, but was hoping theyd work through it.

TML g u n n e R s*

ITS ABOUT GAMEE TIMEEE BOYS!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! WHO THE **** IS PUMPED UP!!!! I KNOW I AM ****** PUMPED UP!!!!! THE PENS THINK THEY ARE THE MECCA OF HOCKEY AHHAAHH :laugh: WELL **** YOU THAN, YOU CAN NEVER BE THE LEAFS WE HAVE THE WORD MECCA ON A ****** PATTEN!!!!! CROSBY YOU SURE YOU GOOD TO GO TONIGHt?? NO fever? flu? headache's? acid reflex? LETS GO BOYSSSS!!!!!! LETS GO OUT THEIR AND SHOW THE PENS WHAT WE ARE MADE OF!!! GOOOO LEAFS GOOO!!! GOOOO LEAFS GOOOOO!!!!!!! TML NATION STAND THE **** UP AND MAKE SOME ****** NOISE FOR YOUR TORONTOOOO MAPLEEEEEEEEEE LEAFSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! ITS THE PASSION THAT UNITES US!!!! :leafs :leafs :leafs :leafs :leafs :leafs :leafs :leafs

**** YOU PENGUINSSS

mikebel111*

you have to feel for franson, his dad was a leaf fan, and he is too I think, and his own team doesn't give him chances, kind of want him to request a trade, really rooting for him, kind of hope he gets traded, and kills us in the future

the way he has been treated, is just sad

wat has this kid done, to get this treatment?

hopefully things work out for him

The Reaper

Men of Mayhem
Dec 29, 2010
Canada
you have to feel for franson, his dad was a leaf fan, and he is too I think, and his own team doesn't give him chances, kind of want him to request a trade, really rooting for him, kind of hope he gets traded, and kills us in the future

i agree with this post 100%

Pyromaniac3

Dec 19, 2011
Toronto

You guys are talking as if hee deserves to be in the lineup. He hasn't done anything that says that not putting him out there will be detrimental to the team's chances of winning.

cup67

May 8, 2010
TORONTO

its the komi effect, when old komi comes back ,he will play

mikebel111*

This.

Is there something that Wilson and Carlyle have noticed that the rest of us are missing?

there has to be something that we don't know

I mean, this bad treatment, you have got to be kidding me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad