GDT: Leafs vs. Penguins | TSN 7:00pm | Fire burn the ice edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

iceblue

Jul 30, 2004
Myrtle Beach
We had more traffic on the pre-game thread lol. Everybody must be getting their snacks and drinks ready for the game.

GO LEAFS GO!!!

The Reaper

Men of Mayhem
Dec 29, 2010
Canada
Those are definitely not the lines

these are

MacArthur - Bozak - Kessel
JVR - Grabovski - Kulemin
Lupul - Kadri - Komorov
Orr- McClement - Brown

Defensive lines are possibly right?

ErnieLeafs

Apr 7, 2009
I'm trying to find a way down to the LC. The Fiancé has the car at the gym, and I'm trying to get ready here. She just doesn't understand somtimes.....

Urban Explorer*

I'm trying to find a way down to the LC. The Fiancé has the car at the gym, and I'm trying to get ready here. She just doesn't understand somtimes.....

Learn to be prepared. I used to buy just 1 case of beer when I went to the beer store. Now I buy 4 at a time, plus you get a little discount!

member 147413

I've been hearing Gardiner is in the line-up? If that's true who's been sent down?

ErnieLeafs

Apr 7, 2009
Learn to be prepared. I used to buy just 1 case of beer when I went to the beer store. Now I buy 4 at a time, plus you get a little discount!

Financial instability has taken its toll, unfortunately. You pretty much have to look over your shoulder every day, here. I'm stuck doing mercenary work for temp agencies right now. It's a way of life here in Windsor.

Despite that, a 6-pack is in order tonight...

SeenSchenn2

Itchin' For Mitch
Jun 15, 2010
Thornhill, ON
No Franson again.

What a surprise :facepalm:

David Alter ‏@DavidAlter590

#Leafs defence tonight, Phaneuf-Kostka, Gardiner-Liles, Gunnarsson-Komisarek.

IBeL34f

Lilly-grin
Jun 3, 2010
Toronto

Sometimes you luck out and find one who wants to watch the game and get a buzz on with you.

Financial instability has taken its toll, unfortunately. You pretty much have to look over your shoulder every day, here. I'm stuck doing mercenary work for temp agencies right now. It's a way of life here in Windsor.

Despite that, a 6-pack is in order tonight...

I hear ya, that's been me for the past year and a bit, can't wait to hopefully find something solid soon with some stability.

Looking forward to the game, hopefully Crosby and Malkin can be shut-down enough to give us a chance. Go Leafs Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad