GDT: Leafs vs Nucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Fun

Find me sombaty to love.
Oct 7, 2006
BC
Lagesson has been playing great. Hopefully being paired with Klingon, his play doesn't diminish. If Samsonov gives us just average goaltending tonight - which is about all I can reasonably ask for right now - we "should" be ok.

Matthews4Calder

Nov 27, 2016
BC Western Canada
three 11 AAV players should play on three different lines and running their own lines creating match-up problems for opposition.

As far as I am cocnerd its a "TEAM" game; if Marner is not playing he should be put on the 4th line. ACCOUNTABILITY should be a thing for a team that wants to achieve success.
There is no accountability with this core not with Marner anyway. We all saw what happened when Keefe benched him last year.

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
My dude i have posted here plenty over time

It is possible to like and follow more than 1 team
It's possible to like every single team on the planet.

Some people stick to one.....or got stuck to one unfortunately.
https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.da851f3...rLIRGImCwnS3nNA8smQyJ08=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0
:(

Cheering hard for samsonov tonight!

Net is still up for grabs, go out there and take it Sammy!!

It'd be great if someone else could take it, via trade.

• Haha
Reactions: TMLife17

TMLife17

Is this approved?
Oct 14, 2021
Dude caught no luck last year on the scoresheet. I saw mad potential in him on our 4th line. I hope he comes out shot out of a cannon again and never lets us send him down. Him and Gregor might be something together.

Cheering for you Bobby! Go get em!

Reactions: authentic

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
Lol I have seen that picture numerous times most often sent to me after defeats
That "meme" is as old as the internet (well, since the late 90's)

It's obviously a prop, but it is pretty depressing (or hilarious) to think someone set that up that long ago.............and it still holds true.

Whoever set that up outside their house like that and posted it...........they probably look like that now.

Anyway, it's just a true acknowledgement that this team will possibly never deliver in our lifetime.

But you never know right?

Go Leafs Go!

• Love
Reactions: andora

horner

May 22, 2007
Reaves was a -2 in about 4 minutes last game, enough is enough already. Big fan of McMann on the Marlies and he's gotta keep the same energy level every single shift as he does when he's really flying.
He has been snake bitten in the NHL
He likes to get involved physically

That is what he needs to bring

Reactions: TMLife17

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
It’s sad but I have zero faith in the leafs tonight. How did it get to this

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
I just don't understand why it takes Keefe so long to see things that people on this board identify immediately, i.e. Knies on first line, bring Robertson up, Domi at centre, Reaves OUT, Matthews starting OT, etc.
Don't tell anyone, but he's not very clever.

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
It’s sad but I have zero faith in the leafs tonight. How did it get to this

It's how you're supposed to feel.

I'm tellin' y'all, this is the low point of the season for the Leafs.

They're not this bad, and yet right now they are this bad.......but just have a little patience and they'll pick it up at some point and blow our minds.

Then they will break our hearts and souls rinse and repeat.

Ok. I'm being so pessimistic and feel bad about it. I'm gonna watch this game from start to finish.

Saturday night so I can watch OTA (that's an antennae) perhaps pull the plug on my center speaker and just watch.

Reactions: Strangle

Strangle

May 4, 2009
4-2 leafs you heard it here first

I don’t know why, but my gut is telling me the shots will be 43-17 for the leafs, but the score will be 4-2 for the Canucks

It's how you're supposed to feel.

I'm tellin' y'all, this is the low point of the season for the Leafs.

They're not this bad, and yet right now they are this bad.......but just have a little patience and they'll pick it up at some point and blow our minds.

Then they will break our hearts and souls rinse and repeat.

Ok. I'm being so pessimistic and feel bad about it. I'm gonna watch this game from start to finish.

Saturday night so I can watch OTA (that's an antennae) perhaps pull the plug on my center speaker and just watch.

Listen man, we all know how this story ends. In heart break.

We’ve all been through it decade after decade together. Let’s just enjoy the ride :popcorn:

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
I don’t know why my gut is telling the shots will be 43-17 for the leafs, but the score will be 4-2 for the Canucks

Listen man, we all know how this story ends. In heart break.

We’ve all been through it decade after de ade together. Let’s just enjoy the ride :popcorn:

Any game where we give up less than 5 now is the win

So you are saying we are technically going to win tonight even when we lose?

I'll show myself out

Reactions: Strangle
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad