GDT: Leafs vs Habs pre-season game #4

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Todd Gill for me... generational issue lol

https%3A%2F%2Feditorinleaf.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2018%2F08%2F1273565908-850x560.jpeg

When I think of 34 and a moustache, the first guy who comes to mind is:

1696037603984.png

Magic Man

Mar 30, 2012
Your Worst Nightmare
Fraser is Mint!

He was one of the best players out there tonight and he is still a teenager. Knies and Robertson weren't that far behind him. Robertson has had a slow start to pre-season, but he seems to be sorting his shit out after that long layoff.

When I look at players like Minten and Knies so far they look better than a guy like Bertuzzi does. Same with Timmins and Klingberg. It will be interesting to see how far along some of these guys are the deeper the season goes.

Da Cool Rula

Sep 8, 2017
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Fraser is Mint!

He was one of the best players out there tonight and he is still a teenager. Knies and Robertson weren't that far behind him. Robertson has had a slow start to pre-season, but he seems to be sorting his shit out after that long layoff.

When I look at players like Minten and Knies so far they look better than a guy like Bertuzzi does. Same with Timmins and Klingberg. It will be interesting to see how far along some of these guys are the deeper the season goes.
Guys like Bert are just going thru the motions getting tuned up. Nothing to prove

Gilmour1996

Oct 16, 2022
All in favour of having a tough guy in the lineup but Reaves looks like he's ready for waivers. Maybe some other team would claim him...if not, Marlies. Can we try again Brad?

Also looking like Keefe was right about Lily.

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
Knies
Robertson
Minten looked good

Timmins had a good shot and pinned some guys but also got bumped off the puck and lost his man

Lagesson looked so lost in the goal.

Sammy’s mask looked great

13pacheco31

Jan 17, 2014
All in favour of having a tough guy in the lineup but Reaves looks like he's ready for waivers. Maybe some other team would claim him...if not, Marlies. Can we try again Brad?

In what way?

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior

Reaves was out there tonight for one reason only and that was for Samsonov. Montreal had a few guys in the lineup that make a habit of taking cheap flybys or full crashes, but not one of them went anywhere near Sammy tonight. Even Johnny mentioned that the Canadiens to a man were totally flat.
Jesus, Minten is already better than Kerfoot….

Can I please hear from the lunatic fringe on the boards that insisted we trade Knies among other assets for Kane at the TDL, starting with Kypreos?

Is there a possible link with that thing about Kypper.

The only reason I ask is because I heard him say that the Hawks were more than likely asking for Knies. Kypper didn't think Kane would make a big enough difference to give up a player like Knies that the Leafs don't have enough of.

>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<

Someone the other day mentioned that Knies shares a lot of attributes with Matthews but not the shot. How about now;)

Reactions: supermann_98

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
Reaves was out there tonight for one reason only and that was for Samsonov. Montreal had a few guys in the lineup that make a habit of taking cheap flybys or full crashes, but not one of them went anywhere near Sammy tonight. Even Johnny mentioned that the Canadiens to a man were totally flat.

Is there a possible link with that thing about Kypper.

The only reason I ask is because I heard him say that the Hawks were more than likely asking for Knies. Kypper didn't think Kane would make a big enough difference to give up a player like Knies that the Leafs don't have enough of.

>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<

Someone the other day mentioned that Knies shares a lot of attributes with Matthews but not the shot. How about now;)
Sorry, reread it. Kypreos was advocating giving up a 1st or Knies to Nashville for Mattias Ekholm.

Still, plenty in here we’re bugling for Knies yo be moved for Kane. Rolls my gut….https://www.thestar.com/sports/leaf...cle_d800d3ad-4920-5008-b67e-0f650a8e9b9e.html

Last edited:
Reactions: therealkoho

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad