Post-Game Talk: Leafs thrash Lightning 7-2 | Captain Johnny with the Hatty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
this was pretty funny considering they are both good friends

giphy.gif

tmlms13

Apr 11, 2012
Waterloo, Ontario

Haven't actually seen the Maroon stick thing posted yet so here it is. And people are saying that yellow sweater dude never climbed the glass and no one dumped a beer. Haven't found any video of those two things happening.

I miss Dave Randorf. Such a shame TSN let him go.

Zybalto

Dec 28, 2012
The rest of the series on the Tucker Kapanen hit was 30 seconds. It was in OT and Roenick scored the Series ending goal on the same shift.

Ironically that was the last time the Leafs were in Round 2.

One of those moments I remember exactly where I was for, who was with me and even the beer I was drinking lol.

Just crushing. Beauty shot though.

Dekes For Days

Sep 24, 2018
If Keefe can't beat this version of the Tampa Lightning, he should be criticized. Said it before the playoffs, Tampa is an appetizer, and the Bruins are the real test unless Florida sleighs them first. Also preferred Tampa than Rangers if playoffs were 1 vs 8.
I just find it amazing how some people can constantly criticize the Leaf's coach for normal, mundane comments, and then go to the ends of the earth defending every single thing Cooper says and does, acting like he's some infallible, calculated master-strategist that's always secretly playing 4D chess, even when he's visibly rattled, saying some really stupid things, and his team played horribly.

I think 1v8 is preferred by fans because it gives meaning to the regular season, and something to follow and play for, not for specific matchup purposes. That said, I had no real preference between Tampa and NYR. NYR are a slightly better team post-deadline additions, but Tampa has the experience and the refs in their back pocket.

Boston is probably the biggest dragon in the league to slay, especially since there's history there as well, but they're having their own problems with Florida right now.

GoonieFace

Jun 24, 2013
The Matrix
Cooper is a calculated tactical genius and everything he says and does is the perfect thing to either motivate his team in the perfect way or disrupt the opponent.
Even when it looks like Cooper is completely rattled, about to cry and making silly comments to the media, and his team looks trash, he's really just secretly playing 4D chess.
How could anyone dare question his genius. Now let's get back to discussing what a fool Keefe is, and criticizing every single thing he says and does!
:sarcasm:
Going to need a lot of time to discuss the multitude of things that make Keefe a fool

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
He basically stands up and turns around and starts to move his stick upwards before Perry grabs the stick
Exactly, everything else seems imagined unless there is another video.
I don't even see Perry grab his stick.

Going to need a lot of time to discuss the multitude of things that make Keefe a fool
'Respected' fool.

Reactions: GoonieFace

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
They're pretty good friends? Somehow I wish that weren't true.
Marner is buddies with Cerelli. Hockey is full of buddies that put away friendship in the spirit of a game.
Heck I remember playing against a friend who thought it was funny to keep slashing me on the hands. He didn't find it too funny when I Paul Bunyaned his legs with a two handed chop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad