GDT: Leafs @ Senators on TSN. 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Keefe knows Shanny is going to make him a scapegoat. He will fire him to release the pressure and keep his job. That's why he kept him in the summer. We'll see Keefe's firing pretty soon.
Meh, eventually Treliving will bring in his own coach anyway.

Reactions: ACC1224

Drytoast

Sep 27, 2017
another week off and a bottom feeder game? What are the odds "we don't start on time"?

Reactions: OddyOh

The Mitchician

Dec 10, 2009
Keefe knows Shanny is going to make him a scapegoat. He will fire him to release the pressure and keep his job. That's why he kept him in the summer. We'll see Keefe's firing pretty soon.
To be honest,...I wouldn't mind. Team needs a shake-up for sure but I really don't know how much Shanny is involved employing how our on players respond to intestinal fortitudes and digging deep.

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Never stopped you before :P

Isn't that everyday? Haha jk I feel you.

Lack of games has sucked lately, not much of an escape. Games help forget about all lifes BS for a few hours. Suddenly the most important thing in my life is the teams effort haha
Forsure. It'll be nice to have a game on tonight. Next week will be good too. Plenty of games to watch.

Reactions: Leaf Rocket

ICBM

Apr 8, 2009
Meh, eventually Treliving will bring in his own coach anyway.
Keefe is not a coach, per se. He is just a buddy for rich "stars" who wouldn't bother them with "gud pro" staff. If they hire a real coach... That will be interesting to watch.

Reactions: ToneDog

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Keefe is not a coach, per se. He is just a buddy for rich "stars" who wouldn't bother them with "gud pro" staff. If they hire a real coach... That will be interesting to watch.
I don't mind Keefe, but I fully expect Treliving to bring in his own guy.

tmlfan98

No More Excuses #MarnerOut
Aug 13, 2012
Hockey's Mecca
Keefe must either hate the other depth forwards and/or love Reaves if he's still getting in the lineup semi-regularly at this point.

Reactions: ACC1224

BrannigansLaw

Grown Man
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2006
Boston, MA

Keefe isn’t the problem though he may not necessarily be the best coach. He’s as frustrated as we all are with this lazy ass entitled group.

Reactions: ToneDog

3blizzard4

Mar 29, 2021
Toronto
I had tickets to the last Senetors home game in Toronto. Leafs took a beating in that game.

Please don't let this happen again tonight. Balls to the wall. Four days off. Let's see how rested and prepared they are.

Rare Jewel

Patience
Jan 11, 2007
Leaf Land
Keefe must either hate the other depth forwards and/or love Reaves if he's still getting in the lineup semi-regularly at this point.
His boss who gave him an extension plopped him on his lap, Supposedly, it's got something to do with the type of hockey Treliving likes...

3blizzard4

Mar 29, 2021
Toronto
Get pucks in deep and forecheck the hell out of Redden and Phillips .

Edit . It's been so long, I forgot what season we're in

Lest we forget:

Wade Redden signed a 6 year, $39,000,000 contract with the New York Rangers on Jul. 1, 2008. The contract has a cap hit of $6,500,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad