GDT: Leafs @ Senators on TSN. 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Big game for both teams should be a good one. Expect the boys to bring a good effort after hearing it from the coach yesterday

Sens likely have similar lines after a big win. Will update if changes

Senators goaltending has been hot last few games. Boys need to be ready to play. GLG

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
Every game is a big game at this point. We sit in 5th place in the division in points, but while we have games in hand, we actually have to win those. 6-2-2 in the last ten, and despite that, haven't played the best that the team should be able to... they need to establish a consistent high standard of play... Until that happens, until they can play consistently at a high level.... every game is a big game.

Reactions: 1specter

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Every game is a big game at this point. We sit in 5th place in the division in points, but while we have games in hand, we actually have to win those. 6-2-2 in the last ten, and despite that, haven't played the best that the team should be able to... they need to establish a consistent high standard of play... Until that happens, until they can play consistently at a high level.... every game is a big game.

5 regulations wins looks very ugly when other teams like Boston and Detroit have more than double that. It’s nice to get points, but we all know shootouts and 3-on-3 don’t exist in the playoffs. So wining those games means nothing towards their playoff preparation.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
Jon Woll shuts the door again tonight, the buds win, and we all go to bed happy.

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
I've had a day today! Nothing terrible but just one of those type of days at work you want it over with.

Really looking forward to the game tonight. Feels like they barely play lately so it'll be nice to see them play a bunch now and hopefully get in a good groove.

Woll in again. That's good. Keep it going until a back to back. Leafs  should come out flying but who knows lately.

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
I guess this Leafs game won't be blacked out tonight !!!

It was totally ridiculous that BOTH Leaf games from Sweden were blacked out here in Ottawa.
It will be blacked out for fans that are not in the Toronto or Ottawa TV territory.

What's so ridiculous about Toronto's Swedish games being blacked out in Ottawa? They were regional games not national games. i think there's a maximum number of national games that Sportsnet can carry nationally (although they may be able to pay extra to increase that). I'm not sure why they'd waste 2 of the national games on games that aired at 2 pm ET on a non-holiday Friday and 8 am ET on a Sunday.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
oops, wrong Gdt

Never stopped you before :P

I've had a day today! Nothing terrible but just one of those type of days at work you want it over with.

Really looking forward to the game tonight. Feels like they barely play lately so it'll be nice to see them play a bunch now and hopefully get in a good groove.

Woll in again. That's good. Keep it going until a back to back. Leafs  should come out flying but who knows lately.

Isn't that everyday? Haha jk I feel you.

Lack of games has sucked lately, not much of an escape. Games help forget about all lifes BS for a few hours. Suddenly the most important thing in my life is the teams effort haha

Reactions: Burnie97
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad