The Star: Leafs, Raptors to eliminate print-at-home tickets

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
So how are we supposed to get Leafs tickets if they are purchased through Ticketmaster's website? Are they going still give us the option to pick them up at the will call window?

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
What difference does it make? Seems to minimize scammers, and makes it faster and more convenient to just have it on your phone. Win win all around..

Mkdaman1818

Jun 29, 2013
So how are we supposed to get Leafs tickets if they are purchased through Ticketmaster's website? Are they going still give us the option to pick them up at the will call window?
Yeah they still have cardboard printing (hard tickets) or pure mobile ticketing. So you’ll be able to get tickets via will-call I’m sure, or delivered to your smartphone

MSZ

Car guy
Oct 5, 2014
Scarborough

Mobile entry. Used it for the first time on Family Day at the ACC(the Marlies game)

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Yeah they still have cardboard printing (hard tickets) or pure mobile ticketing. So you’ll be able to get tickets via will-call I’m sure, or delivered to your smartphone
I don't have the Ticketmaster app downloaded, however when I do go to another Leafs game at least I should be able to purchase them online and pick them up at the will call window. It's what I did in the past when getting tickets at the last minute.

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
This seems like a plan to move the secondary market away from stubhub (and others) towards Ticketmaster.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad