Prospect Info: Leafs pick - #61 - Jeremy Bracco, Right Wing, United Stated NTDP, USHL 5-10 173lbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystifo

No more Mr.FightGuy
May 26, 2011
YYT
Sadly for you Burke did not draft Schenn , Fletcher did. So you were the first guy to have a bizarre conversation with no basis in reality :shakehead Way to go !

Sort of hard to take anything you say seriously after that.

Right? I mean if you can't manage to keep who drafted who straight how is any point you make going to be considered valid?

I don't understand his disliking Marner he looks primed to destroy the OHL this year.

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
Anyone here see Wellwood in his prime with the Leafs? I did, he toyed with NHL defencemen as well or better than Bracco. I see the same dumpy body type here as I did with Wellwood.

I was the first guy on the internet to call Schenn, Schitt, and that our entire scouting staff was stuked by Burke, as they were all in on picking Forsberg. And Burke decides he is god and goes with Rielly. Another potential, meh, But lets see how this kid plays out.

I just don't think he will not translate to the NHL at all. Just too predictable after a while and no speed to adjust.

I am not even a big fan of Marner either. I think though Hunter will get vindicated by three other guys he picked much later. Dermott? Looked good in Leaf camp, maybe he is disappointed he is back in the OHL, but sure isn't blowing anyone away right now.

Nylander, for better or worse is our best prospect, no one else is close to him at this point.

Oh, was that you?

I was trying to figure out who the first person to call Schenn "Schitt" was. My lord. Nice to meet you!

Someone make this guy a mod, quick!

sniper81

Oct 30, 2009
toronto
He went to the NCAA only because his father preferred he do that. He didn't like it, so he went to where he wanted to go, likely after talking to his father.

He went to where is better for his development.

Please tell me how that is an attitude issue? He wants to succeed. And he did the best thing for that.

Christ, some people :facepalm:
Exactly. You also don't know what was promised on BC's side. So many people have commented on his character when most in general have no idea how the NCAA/OHL work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad