Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Panthers | TUE Feb. 4, 2014 | 7:30pm ET, SNET-O

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Anyone know why so many players get the flu? Every year at least a handful on every team, they're young in great shape. I'm almost 60, an average person and I think I've had the flu once in my entire life

A bunch of guys always in close proximity who travel a lot and interact with all sorts. Once one gets it, it goes around pretty quick.

Delicious Dangles*

A bunch of guys always in close proximity who travel a lot and interact with all sorts. Once one gets it, it goes around pretty quick.
I also suspect that with all the physical exertion these athletes go through, their immune systems aren't 100%.

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
I also suspect that with all the physical exertion these athletes go through, their immune systems aren't 100%.

Yep, throw in a few dirty girls on the road and it's no surprise someone catches something.

AustonMitchWilly

Jul 3, 2013
Clarkson hasnt been allowed the time to develop chemistry with any offensive players. If he is put with Kessel and Bozak his assignment will be going to the net and getting in front of the goalie. Im fairly certain he can do that.

This. He's been the guy to jump around, play with everyone, and get blamed for it.

"Clarkson looks lost out there"....

Well ya, he is lol, he hasnt been able to make any chemistry ya dingus.

Vexed

Magic Marner
Feb 4, 2011
Barrie
Paul Hendrick ‏@HennyTweets 2m
Jvr flies into lauderdale today. He's skating this morning. Clarkson 3rd line and smithson 4th line appear to be only changes. #TMLtalk

Bernier and thomas are tonight's expected starters. #TMLtalk

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
Jvr flies into lauderdale today. He's skating this morning. Clarkson 3rd line and smithson 4th line appear to be only changes. #TMLtalk

Bernier and thomas are tonight's expected starters. #TMLtalk

Who is Clarkson in for?

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
He must be hoping McLaren can find some sort of groove after being out so long. Wish they'd just waive him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad