GDT: Leafs @ Panthers - Thursday 7pm - Amerant Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurtz

Jul 17, 2005
Why can't we score against this f***ing team.

I wish Knies hit the damn open net - that would have counted.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Jokes aside.

This team is not well coached.
The team is rusty and this game was not terrible for game 4 of the season
Domi would be in jeopardy of losing his spot

I don't really care too much about the rest yet, it's not worth mentioning until game 10

MarnerElite

Feb 20, 2019
Toughness nowhere to be found tonight.

What do you mean? We got Reaves and it's obvious that the guys are very very RELAXED now which is what we needed...I mean the guys look so calm to the point it's almost like they were out partying and still feeling the effects of that(no not really suggesting that)...or just part of the new team personality....maybe as a surprise tactic(slow down first?)......But too bad it will pretty much never work. I laughed most of this game as i couldn't believe a team can play that bad(and Keefe is also responsible as these lines are clearly bad...some guys literally have zero chemistry with each other).

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Rielly could feed Miami for a day with all of those muffins he was serving up today. Guy had like 4 prime scoring chances and was about as powerful and accurate as my piss stream.
And yet come playoffs he'll be our best player again like he always is.

Reactions: Buds17

MrKnackerton

Oct 19, 2023
It would help if Domi wasnt playing atrocious. Even Knies is struggling
<again sir. Our all left wings were playing under 14.30 min. Berty, DOMI AND KNIES. we need our soldiers to bring it up big time and time wise also. lets see if coach keefe will bring that up. Bertuzzi must get 16min. DOMI must play better you are right. and also knies should play over 14min. Our marner and matthews is playing over 23 min per game. That is a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad