GDT: Leafs - Panthers Game 5: 7pm EST - On Lots of Channels: The BWO Presents - Well it's Game 5 down 3-1. Best Keep Drinking. Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Last game I didn't have much emotion. My wife made fun of me from going from screaming and jumping around after goals to "yay" as I sit there last game.

But if we start winning the game tonight playing as we were last game.. The hope starts going back up. We all know this leafs team is the better team than the Panthers. Winning 4 in a row is damn hard though but we aren't the underdogs trying to climb back. We're the better team who could have won at least 1 other game easily.

So until we are eliminated, I belief as much as I can. GLG

horner

May 22, 2007
I would go 12 forwards and 6 defenseman
Simmons should be in the lineup even if he only plays 3 min .
We need someone besides schenn that can f*** someone up.
Especially if we finally start putting the the puck in the net , Florida will start to do dumb shit.

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
I look at a team like Carolina, that’s how playoff hockey is played. They will dust Florida. It will annoy me so much, why teams that have less talent than us play harder and just get shit done without making excuses. They may dust us too.
In October, who would not have signed up to play Carolina minus three of their top forwards and Freddy in net in the SCF ? IIRC we beat them and Florida during the regular season. It could be another and hopefully last missed opportunity for Dubas and Co.

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017
Just checking in for Game 5.

Screenshot_20230510-204705_Chrome.jpg

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
In October, who would not have signed up to play Carolina minus three of their top forwards and Freddy in net in the SCF ? IIRC we beat them and Florida during the regular season. It could be another and hopefully last missed opportunity for Dubas and Co.

To me, it shows that Freddy was never the problem. I hope people can stop scapegoating the goaltending for all the failures to advance in the past. If we don’t win, I hope Carolina does with Freddy.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
At least if they suck ass tonight I can play Tears of the Kingdom lol
Or they win tonight and you play afterwards or tomorrow morning :)

I'm going to the cottage tomorrow morning first thing. Either going to be a really great drive up or really bad lol. We'll see, but I'm going to the game tonight so I'll be hungover regardless. Hoping for a nice Saturday, round of golf Sunday morning, and back home in time for the game Sunday night!

Reactions: Eric bungay

Peace Frog

“Go on, say your thing man”
Jun 18, 2009
Hope they play team defence like they did last game, but with more offence added. If they can do that, they should win convincingly. Time to change the narrative of our home record in this series!

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
You’re right. You win or lose as a team. Look at game 4. They won as a team! That’s how you play.
Need that same game tonight.

Beautiful day, suns out. Round of golf, dinner and a Leaf win. Perfect Friday.

BraveCanadian

Jun 30, 2010
I look at a team like Carolina, that’s how playoff hockey is played. They will dust Florida. It will annoy me so much, why teams that have less talent than us play harder and just get shit done without making excuses. They may dust us too.

Carolina is the team to beat in this conference, that is for sure. Just sound sound hockey being played by them and everyone playing their role.

Reactions: Suntouchable13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad