GDT: Leafs - Panthers Game 5: 7pm EST - On Lots of Channels: The BWO Presents - Well it's Game 5 down 3-1. Best Keep Drinking. Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto

Bottoms Up.

Well Game 5 class. This isn't a history course, ignore it.. you know what don't ignore it, history that is. Those that don't learn from it are doomed to repeat it, but for the sake of argument, (hi main board), ya, we all know it. The history. Of the Leafs. And the playoffs. Really, we do.

So what is the BWO predicting tonight? Well, we have compiled a video of Number #1 Cop BOBROVSKY's projected trajectory for the rest of this series. The role of the Leafs will be played by Bart Simpson. It's here:

One game at home right? One game. Can't win three more tonight. Just one. Hey though, are we fired up? Hell ya you bet the BWO is fired up, take a look at the Square, listen to SBA tonight, check out those Leaf jersey's everyone is sporting today, every conversation you have today, it's working in the Leafs. It matters that much to us.

The hell do we have planned? Well rest of NHL, like you expected, it's this: Game f***ing 5 parade route:

simplified-stylized-world-map-small-260nw-1580908684.jpg

Ya baby the BWO just did that.

There's no more to say. Just win baby.

Once your BWO, You're BWO FOR LIFE

Take us home Hamilton beer guy:

BABY!!

horner

May 22, 2007
I still don't understand why Tkachuk wasn't talked by the league after punching marner with his gloves on with no time left in the game.
The nhl is asking for trouble because then anything goes with no time left.

Just take it one game at a time.

And please score more than 2 goals finally.
We still haven't played our best game yet.

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
Play like game 4 but with more than 2 goals easy recipe. See you in South Florida for game 6

I have a bad feeling we take this to 7 and then pull a Montreal performance where we don’t show up…. It would be the ultimate troll job. I hope I’m wrong. Either way just win tonight

Reactions: mikeyz

Shanwhatplan

Mar 31, 2019
Play like game 4 but with more than 2 goals easy recipe. See you in South Florida for game 6

I have a bad feeling we take this to 7 and then pull a Montreal performance where we don’t show up…. It would be the ultimate troll job. I hope I’m wrong. Either way just win tonight
I am one of their worst critics. When they lose, I really rip them. However, in saying that, I've just had a different feeling about this team ever since they acquired ROR, that he would help get this team to where they should be. Then, add on to that how well Schenn has performed, and I do feel that this is a team of destiny! However, I know I need to slow down! Take it one game at a time, one shift at a time! GLG!!!!!

Reactions: bax

Shanwhatplan

Mar 31, 2019
I still don't understand why Tkachuk wasn't talked by the league after punching marner with his gloves on with no time left in the game.
The nhl is asking for trouble because then anything goes with no time left.

We still haven't played our best game yet.
It's time the NHL sits down and have a serious conversation about the reffing in the playoffs. I have never understood why the game is called totally different in the playoffs compared to how it's called in the regular season. Total bullshit!!! You only need to look at the Vegas/Edmonton series to see what happens when the refs let too much go. I hate how the refs in the NBA will call a foul if the layup doesn't go in, but will let it go if the ball does go in. However, at least they don't call the game differently when the playoffs start. In fact, I believe the NHL is the only professional sports league that does that. It is so wrong and such a f***ing joke!!!!

horner

May 22, 2007
It's time the NHL sits down and have a serious conversation about the reffing in the playoffs. I have never understood why the game is called totally different in the playoffs compared to how it's called in the regular season. Total bullshit!!! You only need to look at the Vegas/Edmonton series to see what happens when the refs let too much go. I hate how the refs in the NBA will call a foul if the layup doesn't go in, but will let it go if the ball does go in. However, at least they don't call the game differently when the playoffs start. In fact, I believe the NHL is the only professional sports league that does that. It is so wrong and such a f***ing joke!!!!
I can see playing on the edge but the shit that happened at the end of the game was a joke .
There player hits Mo both elbows to the head and the Tkachuk and Benning getting free shots.
Someone is going to get seriously injured on Florida or Toronto.
Peterangelo is a perfect example of a player that lost it. It could have been a lot more serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad