OT: Leafs Lounge v.151 - The Bert Edition

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
nope - like i can take some of those anti-itch stuff one they pop up. but nothing. it's just like i get too hot and my skin can't handle it.

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
I had a good friend in New York who had a similair thing and he'd get hives when he sweat alot because of the salt content. He started wearing base layers and arm covers that wicked away moisture and it helped tremendously

Daisy Jane

Jul 2, 2009
I had a good friend in New York who had a similair thing and he'd get hives when he sweat alot because of the salt content. He started wearing base layers and arm covers that wicked away moisture and it helped tremendously

thanks :nod: yah - i wear sleeves and stuff when i'm outside - basically i can't work out in the gym - because again i get too hot - so i work out at home with like 5 fans on me, so i don't super sweat and then dive into the shower right after.

this baseball game is irking me.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Watching Baseball, Having a beer, and listening to Eric Clapton... pretty solid night

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Just took the dog out for an out walk and run around the park ... Entertaining to watch him run around like a maniac, chased a rabbit :laugh:

Ace88*

tfw you ask a girl way out of your league on a date and she says yes

>>>is italian

>>>going to watch italy game on saturday

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem
giphy.gif

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
i dunno what tfw means either?

okay. am going to go die from heat. if i don't survive, try to play nice boys.

We're too old to keep up with all the new slang these kids use today ... I swear I'm gonna punch the next kid that says "YOLO" to me in the face

Also don't die

That feeling when.

Ah thanks Swerv

Just don't **** it up VOR .. No pressure

Ace88*

lol my brain is pumped so full of endorphines now. i just booked myself singing "if i aint got you" by alicia keys loud as **** in my room

Daisy Jane

Jul 2, 2009
We're too old to keep up with all the new slang these kids use today ... I swear I'm gonna punch the next kid that says "YOLO" to me in the face

Also don't die

i would fly back to Alberta just to see that. because i'd die of laughter.

tfw... that feeling when. that makes sense. now when you think about it. you know after you thought of everything else.

i'll try not to.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad