Post-Game Talk: Leafs lose 5-1 ... Well that was kind of expected...

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Am The Stig

SPACESHIP!!
Oct 19, 2011
The difference between the two is one is putting up results. Reimer is playing lights up. If Riemer is actually a 0.925 save percentage goalie why on worth would we trade him?

Because you'd think that with all the hate Reimer gets on here, he is the cause of all the Leafs problems.

moon111

Oct 18, 2014
1993 was built on a couple of huge (in terms of player numbers) killer trades that worked out tremendously and couldn't possibly happen in 2016 cap world plus the emergence of Potvin. The buying or trading for of over the hill future hall of famers was more during the Quinn period.

Should of said from `93 to the present. For a long time, Toronto had the most playoff rounds of any Canadian team. They might not have peaked, but they never really dipped either. I can't really blame the Leaf's scouting when they never got a top 10 pick for how long?

hizzoner

Sponsor
Jun 19, 2006
Should of said from `93 to the present. For a long time, Toronto had the most playoff rounds of any Canadian team. They might not have peaked, but they never really dipped either. I can't really blame the Leaf's scouting when they never got a top 10 pick for how long?

Khadri? Reilly? Nylander? Marner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad