Post-Game Talk: Leafs lose 4-3

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
:laugh: That’s an interesting interpretation of my post.

That's literally what you said, you said any goalie that can't handle the worst team in the league on a back to back shouldn't be in the league, that's what you said.

Woll couldn't handle it on Saturday so based on your own words he shouldn't be in the league

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
That's literally what you said, you said any goalie that can't handle the worst team in the league on a back to back shouldn't be in the league, that's what you said.

Woll couldn't handle it on Saturday so based on your own words he shouldn't be in the league
:laugh:

Hellcat

Jul 13, 2022
I find it funny at how poorly you’re comprehending my reply to your initial post.
Did you forget that you made a post that I replied to?

To be fair its is what you said in your first sentence BUT I think the guy you are debating with glossed over or missed your last sentence, that is a pretty important part to your reply, which frames your reply as the team didn't show up, which I think you are right, vs you saying Woll does not belong in the league, which you didn't mean to say.

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
To be fair its is what you said in your first sentence BUT I think the guy you are debating with glossed over or missed your last sentence, that is a pretty important part to your reply, which frames your reply as the team didn't show up, which I think you are right, vs you saying Woll does not belong in the league, which you didn't mean to say.
I didn’t say Woll, I said ‘any goalie’. If a goalie can’t be played at home, against the worst team in the league, coming off a back to back he shouldn’t be in the league.
That poster felt he couldn’t handle Saturday and should have played Wednesday which is of course absurd.

Hellcat

Jul 13, 2022
I didn’t say Woll, I said ‘any goalie’. If a goalie can’t be played at home, against the worst team in the league, coming off a back to back he shouldn’t be in the league.
That poster felt he couldn’t handle Saturday and should have played Wednesday which is of course absurd.

TBH I think the poster misread your post.

Reactions: ACC1224

Larcos_Unal

Excuses are for losers
Jul 6, 2007
Toronto
This image speaks volumes

Screenshot_20230213_081437_The Athletic.jpg

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
Hopefully the regular season doesn’t matter crowd shows up, to cheer us all up.
Not sure if that'll help me.
Had some KFC(among many other things) at the Superbowl party yesterday for the first time in many years, feeling a little sketchy this morning.

Reactions: JT AM da real deal

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
Not sure if that'll help me.
Had some KFC(among many other things) at the Superbowl party yesterday for the first time in many years, feeling a little sketchy this morning.
Started out with Buds, chilli, wings and nachos at a party then it shifted to rum/coke and finally went to Jack in 4th Q and then wash it all down with a crab cake and chocolate cake and then more Jack for cele around 1030 .. walked home in da bag and fell like a nickel today too .. hard to watch a game when talking to 40 people .. but have to say even da NHL makes a pretty lousy call with 2 minutes left for interference with a tug of jersey or waist or whatever on a throw which was 10 yards overthrown .. one of kids at party who is a tecnho beast ran a simulator with no Eagles defender and replicated receiver move and speed and it was simulated as a 7 yard overthrow which was impossible for any receiver in league to catch .. yes some slight interference but it would not have changed play at all .. and that's how it got decided .. and i don't care a bit for either team

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
Started out with Buds, chilli, wings and nachos at a party then it shifted to rum/coke and finally went to Jack in 4th Q and then wash it all down with a crab cake and chocolate cake and then more Jack for cele around 1030 .. walked home in da bag and fell like a nickel today too .. hard to watch a game when talking to 40 people .. but have to say even da NHL makes a pretty lousy call with 2 minutes left for interference with a tug of jersey or waist or whatever on a throw which was 10 yards overthrown .. one of kids at party who is a tecnho beast ran a simulator with no Eagles defender and replicated receiver move and speed and it was simulated as a 7 yard overthrow which was impossible for any receiver in league to catch .. yes some slight interference but it would not have changed play at all .. and that's how it got decided .. and i don't care a bit for either team
I think it may have finally sunk in that I'm no longer young......damn.

So Steve Simmons now saying that Keefe should be fired and replaced by Boudreau?!

He must have a personal beef with Keefe.
Looking for attention, that's what they do,

Marshy

Behind Enemy Lines
Oct 3, 2007
Ottawa

Larcos_Unal

Excuses are for losers
Jul 6, 2007
Toronto
Even if a coaching change is needed, I don't believe Brucie is the guy when you have Trotz sitting around doing nothing.
Boudreau would be a solid assistant to Spezza, getting him great coffee and fresh croissants. :DD

Reactions: BallardEra

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad