Post-Game Talk: Leafs lose 4-3

LastOne2100

Jan 2, 2017
Let's face it, the Bruins were the better team for most of the game. We kept it interesting, but I'm just not sure we're at their level this season. We need to find another gear.

Would've been nice to get the point, but I mean, it's the Leafs, so of course they were going to blow it with unforced sloppy turnovers in the last minutes.

centipede2233

Sep 13, 2010
The leafs may or may not get past the first round, there is zero chance this team wins the Stanley cup…..

Reactions: geo25

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
Not really much to say. As painful as it is Boston is a much better team.
they got the job done when it mattered and we were a defensive fire drill at the end

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
JT with such a bad turnover it's inexplicable. What a stupid play late in the game

Murray was not very good, especially considering we heavily limited Boston shots from the 2nd period and on

Rielly - Timmins is the worst defensive pair I've ever seen

Bright side is Sandin - Liljergen looked awesome, they're ready for prime time

Apex Predator

Jun 21, 2019
Barring a colossal collapse the leafs are playing the bruins or lightning in the first round and then the other in the next. Learn from the regular season games so they can be prepared to hopefully beat them in the playoffs.

Reactions: DANTHEMAN1967

JL17

Mar 12, 2009
London
91 looked absolutely lost in this game. Bad turnovers, his line got hemmed in a lot, terrible decision making in his own zone and looked so slow.

Murray kept this game close in the first period then let in a couple iffy ones.

One thing that’s very noticeable all of the Bruins players are engaged all over the ice where the Leafs tend to take shifts off or just don’t care.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad