3x scorpion save, what a rarity.

Attachments

• giphy (4).gif
    giphy (4).gif
    70 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: BrannigansLaw

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
what did you see? just looked like the Kracken were tired and trying to park the bus
It doesn't matter. Whenever we are under the cosh like that it's either 75% a goal against or 25% we get called for a crosscheck

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
It’s like Tavares saw nylander and marners 17+ game point streaks and said I’ll do you one better:

35 game point-less streak

Lightsol

Aug 2, 2005
"I'm going to reward Robertson by keeping him on the bench." ~ Keefe
None of the Leafs' young players are going to develop properly until this moron is gone. In fact, much more of this and we might be in danger of ruining some of them...

Reactions: HolyCrap

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Keefe still plays Brodie like it's two years ago. I loved Brodie, he was money. Those days are dead, he's been awful for a full year now. He can't be the go to, tough minutes, against their best guy, it's gone. Give it to Benoit, odds are better.

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
I have a feeling Tavares does something, like literally anything, this period.

Nah, just kidding, he won't be involved in the play at all.

• Haha
Reactions: Aashir Mallik

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
Nah, cmon man. Sammy wasn't at fault there and has made some huge saves tonight so far.
Samsonov needed X-ray goggles to see through that screen which had 2 leafs and 1 kraken

Brodie messed up, I can’t see Samsonov being blamed there it’s pretty much a guessing game

Reactions: TheOne and Mr_Fun

Lightsol

Aug 2, 2005
we should trade all the guys that are playing poorly.........wonder why we don't ?:sarcasm:
Need two to tango. Seriously, who would want Brodie the way he's playing right now?

Keefe still plays Brodie like it's two years ago.
It's probably the #1 thing that annoys me about Keefe; he never seems to see when players are dropping off due to age or lack of ability...

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
We should do a survivor pool. $5 in each.

Does Tavares score for that game. Guess wrong and you're out. We'll be in some of those chase the ace numbers.

$3.2 million by game 71.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad