Status
Not open for further replies.

tbone1968

Sep 1, 2017
Texas hill country
Tanev over Petan .... Enuff said

This is a embarrassment and I'm going to get it at work tomorrow

Still hope but smh
It is embarrassing. The two fourth lines for the Jets didn't do so well. No room for Connor, Petan and Lipon ? More of this sh!t. Every damn year. Poor systems and poor roster mgmt.

MR4

Oct 20, 2014
so one more and we can lose by a touchdown? wow. just wow.

... wow.

wow-12.gif
Actually 6 points is a touchdown, 7 is when you get the extra point with a field goal.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Shame on the Jets for putting this product on the ice, your only going to fool the generally public for so long and year 7 might just be it.

objectiveposter

Jan 29, 2011
New year, same Jets.

How Maurice got an extension is truly beyond me.

ownership thinks they are playing 3d chess.... they think that by giving him an early extension it will take away the distraction of him only having a year left, and that somehow fans and media will be less critical and accepting of the coaching. In reality fans and media dont care..if the coach sucks they will be vocal about it. Ownership is just wasting money.

Reactions: Board Bard

Don Tami

Aurinkokuningas, Kiekkoleijona #79
Feb 28, 2017
ppl should have just walk out right after last period, that should've send a messsage to Chevy & Co.

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
I swear the Leafs are putting us on the PP on purpose. It's probably less dangerous a situation for them anyway.

purdy44

Registered Loser
Feb 8, 2013
Lac Seul, ON
Part of me wants to see the Jets get Brazil'd (final score of 7-1). But then if the Jets score a goal, it will probably be a 4th liner that will give Mo confidence in his coaching and player decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad