Leafs HFBoard Official Draft Board - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battle Lin

Dec 18, 2015
i dont follow OHL that closely but why don't people like Tkachuk's game.He seems to be having a great ohl season.

well that all depends on who u mean by people...if by people u mean hockey scouts and hockey media people, if u look around online most have tkachuk 4 or 5, they love tkachuk's game...if by people u mean the people on hfboards, most are like omg stay away from this guy, i wouldnt touch him top 10

McMatthews

Sep 12, 2007
Why are the last 10-15 guys even added to the poll?

There is no possible way Sam Steel, Carl Grunstrom or any of those guys are in contention for #4.

Make the poll smaller.

613Leafer

May 26, 2008
Dubois vs Chychrun is a really tough choice. After that, I think its a bit easier.

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
I picked Chychrun, but it seems I may be leaning dangerously close to the "draft on need" side of things.

Apparently Dubois is something special. Can't say I've been paying much attention to him.

carko32

May 14, 2014
Slovenia
Really tough choice, at the moment I lean towards Dubois, but it was a coin flip. We should do such poll after the lottery, especially so we can find out who we want at the middle of 1st.

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
Haven't heard much about Dubois. Anyone (who likes him) want to give a rundown?

I'm a bigger fan of Chychrun, however I can give you a rundown of Dubois.

I think he's the 5th best prospect available. Big guy, 6'3 205, terrific skater, plays LW primarily but can play center. Good shot, explosive, good playmaker, terrific 200 foot player. Been compared to the likes of Benn, Zetterberg. His cons are his inconsistency.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
I'm a bigger fan of Chychrun, however I can give you a rundown of Dubois.

I think he's the 5th best prospect available. Big guy, 6'3 205, terrific skater, plays LW primarily but can play center. Good shot, explosive, good playmaker, terrific 200 foot player. Been compared to the likes of Benn, Zetterberg. His cons are his inconsistency.

41/59 (69%) games have been with Dubois at center, but otherwise solid short description.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad