GDT: Leafs@Flyers 7PM SNO (8:08 puck drop)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Moore is not going in after publicly complaining. Between Lou and Babcock I would not be surprised to see him traded for futures now.
oh yeah I forgot about that. Frankly, Moore's an idiot for opening his mouth. The only reason he got a spot is because his competition (Fehr, who was better) did the same

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
Moore is not going in after publicly complaining. Between Lou and Babcock I would not be surprised to see him traded for futures now.
i would. they think we're good enough to make the playoffs so they'd probably want more depth come playoff time

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
Are they showing a Scorsese directed retrospect of his life? It can't actually be an hour.

With out a doubt absurd, his daddy must have called and complained 20 minutes was not long enough.

I think Alfie's was an hour long.

IMO if they are going to do an hour long ceremony, start at 6:30p

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
i would. they think we're good enough to make the playoffs so they'd probably want more depth come playoff time
Moore likely isn't going to help us very much in that department. Matthews, Kadri, Bozak, Marleau, Nylander, Komarov, and Gauthier are probably all better center options than Moore

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013

Moore is complaining? Apparently he didn't see what happened to Fehr.

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
borgman's been on the team with zaitsev in the lineup. dermott's only here cuz zaitsev is out. it'll be dermott for sure

You could be right, but - in an obviously much smaller # of games played - Dermott isn't far off from Borgman in terms of ice-time. I don't think it's a slam dunk by any means. It is likely a case of either/or though. Don't see how we'll have both playing given a healthy blueline just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad