GDT: Leafs @ Coyotes - 10pm - Sportsnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMLife17

Is this approved?
Oct 14, 2021
Another thing I’m wondering is when we see another PP and PK setup. Special teams has been an issue most playoffs and having more than one option to go to would be a smart idea. Maybe more so the PK.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
How long do we suppose Tavares stays on the 3rd line?
I think he's still getting up to speed after being sick and also dealing with an apparent injury, plus I think Keefe is trying to get him and Bertuzzi both going so maybe having them separated for a while is good. May as well experiment when you have the opportunity, something Keefe has never done a lot of.

Reactions: Jojalu

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
No player wants that.
I’m pretty sure Kerfoot knew exactly what was coming when he signed. Early golf is a nice perk. He signed for the nice money, he gets nice ice time and gets to start playing golf nice and early with great weather. He didn’t sign there cause he thought they were making the playoffs lol

Reactions: HolyCrap

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
I’d love to say I’ll skip this boring ass game, but I’m gonna be watching it whether we play the most boring game ever or witness a blowout either way

Just f***ing win, they haven’t done so in 10, no reason this isn’t a curb stomping unless we don’t show up

Modern one would be dead by the end of the first. But by todays game, the modern one easily is more skilled.
2000s bertuzzi takes todays bertuzzi out of the game with a flying elbow

200s domi knocks out nylander 10 seconds in

200s nylander walks around domi, the corpse’s of nylander and domi and passes off of domi’s skate in

MSZ

Car guy
Oct 5, 2014
Scarborough
I’d love to say I’ll skip this boring ass game, but I’m gonna be watching it whether we play the most boring game ever or witness a blowout either way

Just f***ing win, they haven’t done so in 10, no reason this isn’t a curb stomping unless we don’t show up
The yotes were very competitive against top teams during their losing streaks. None of those were blowout losses. If the boys put up another low energy effort against those guys they will lose.

Reactions: Aashir Mallik

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
The yotes were very competitive against top teams during their losing streaks. None of those were blowout losses. If the boys put up another low energy effort against those guys they will lose.
fair enough

I was watching the game against Edmonton and they were competitive and even held the lead 3-2 going into the third before imploding for 3 goals in 2ish minutes to seal the game

Hyman had 3-4 glorious locks and only buried a sweet tip from the side of the net. That game could've been much worse

Most good teams put in 20 minutes of effort and that was all they needed to walk away with 2 points, it may not have always been the cleanest such as coloado or philly but it got the job done

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
If Arizona wasn't such a gong show, it would be right at the top of the list in terms of destinations for UFAs, just behind the Southern teams. Never underestimate the power of weather and lifestyle in an athlete's decision-making.
I completely agree.

The weather is heinous during the summer but during hockey season Arizona weather is sublime. I'm not a desert guy in general but golfing all day outside in January would take a long time getting old.

In the summer you get the f*** out ASAP though.

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
How long do we suppose Tavares stays on the 3rd line?
Probably 1-2 more games

Unless domi starts lighting it up he hasn’t shown he can keep up, last game wasn’t great. It’s a weaker opponent too so another bad outing could be the end of this experiment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad