Post-Game Talk: Leafs beat Habs. ROR first point - Woll first win this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
All this guy's posts sound like they were typed in some other language then run through google translate to Arabic, then to Russian, then to Spanish, then to Japanese, then to Braille, and ultimately to English.

I respect it
To be a genius is to be misunderstood. But to be misunderstood is not to be genius. All elephants are gray, but not all gray things are elephants.

Teeder Keon

Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders
Mar 11, 2019
Deep in the Purple jungles of BC
I still stand by getting someone like P. Kane or Timo Meier with whatever we can and then it's perfection because tonight it felt like there was just always 1 person out of place. Run a fwd lineup like this with getting kerfoot out:

Kane-Matthews-Nylander
Bunting-Tavares-Marner
*** Knies -O'Rielly-Jarnkrok
*** Engvall Kampf-Acciari

Now you're talking.
Tiny adjustment
GLG
;)

Last edited:

Fonzieleaf

Jul 8, 2013
Collingwood, Ontario
VZqRtOJ_d.webp

alliuk12

Feb 1, 2011
Montreal should have gotten a penalty every time hole was on the ice for having 6 players on the ice and Toronto only had 4 lol

TorMapleJays

Jun 24, 2012
The crowds' response to the win tonight shows how much this market is looking for success.

I'd love to see the ice improved at SBA. Puck was jumping around a lot. Would help our boys if they could do something that improved the quality of ice they play on.
Raps will be beat out soon enough

kb

Aug 28, 2009
I always thought smokey the bear got his name because of his issues with the chronic

Maybe it's escalated?
Aw hell. Don't tell me I will have to deal with freebase bears next. They are already here eating my garbage when they get the munchies.

Reactions: Kiwi

Community

44 is Rielly good
Oct 30, 2010
The Darkest Timeline
Forgive me for not knowing the workings of the playoff seeding format but how set in stone is Leafs Bolts II?

I mean whatever - but it’d be nice to see someone new.

Leafs/Tampa either need to take over Boston which is ahead by more than 12pts or Florida/Detroit need to make up more than 12 pts on Tampa/Toronto.

In ~25 games remaining, they either have to win 6 more games than Boston or lose 6 more than Florida/Detroit... While still possible, we're over 90% chance they play each other (I'm sure there's a site that will show the actual percentage, but im not sure where).

Edit: To put it another way, we would likely need one of Boston, Tampa, or Toronto to have a losing record over the remaining games among other things. Very unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad