Post-Game Talk: Leafs Beat Boston 3-2: No.. I'm Serious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Good crowd there last night, it's starting to feel like the old days(pre 2004).

Amazing how many get up and leave with 5 minutes left in such a close intense game.
(if any of you read this, wait for a stoppage in play at least.)

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Look at attachment ;).

Attachments

• BruinsD.jpg
    BruinsD.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 64

LeafOfBread

Feb 25, 2010
Mississauga, ON
Looks like most Bruins fans that are bitter about Leafs are either from GTA or mostly Canada. Some complain about radios talking about Leafs in GTA or their co-workers being Leafs fans.

Hello?!?! If you want to live in GTA, then gladly embrace it. You are only going to hear about Leafs in the city where hockey is treated like religion. Maybe if you want to hear so much Bruins, move to ****ing Boston. Do they expect radios to talk about Red Sox in the big apple?

It's true. American Bruin fans are much nicer people.

southpaw24

Dec 3, 2005
Owen Sound, ON
McLaren's post game interview was so awkward. Stared directly into the camera :laugh:

he's just a very intense man.... i nervous during the whole interview. Another funny thing about it was all the whoopign in the backround. Sounded like the boys were having some fun after that one which is good

Snow Dog

Victorious
Jan 3, 2013
GTA
Sure, whatever. This was not their strategy. If Carlyle wants to use this he won't make the payoffs. This ain't boxing.

The Devils used this tactic successfully for years on their way to a number of cups.

The strategy is just to sit back and take your opponents punishment until they give you a small opportunity and then swoop in for the KO.

MajorityRules*

Natural for a Bruin fan to be biased toward a Bruin.

I didn't realize he was a Bruins fan. Explains a lot, though in general I find most Bruins fans from these boards to be pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad