GDT: Leafs at Kings 10:30 p.m. Sportsnet Ontario

Pyromaniac3

Dec 19, 2011
Toronto
TBH I don't understand why Babs didn't go back to Bernier here. Goalies are babied way too much on back to backs these days. I am sure he would want to show up against his old team too.

Studies have proven that goalies are much worse in back to backs. Especially since Bernier had to be very good yesterday with 39 saves. And there is no better time to bring in Reimer than now. You don't want him to go stale.

Finnish your Czech

J'aime Les offres hostiles
Nov 25, 2009
Toronto
TBH I don't understand why Babs didn't go back to Bernier here. Goalies are babied way too much on back to backs these days. I am sure he would want to show up against his old team too.

They're playing 3 games in 4 nights, so they'll have to sit him for one of those games, and might as well do it so Bernier is rested for both games.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
leafs crush the kings... like absolute domination, than get embarrassed by the sharks due to playing 3 games in 4 nights. Feel like we win 5-1 or 6-2

Mats13

Apr 22, 2015
Don't feel bad, your teacher might be doing the exact same thing. i had to get up at 5:45 to teach at York this morning.

I know this feeling all to well. Waking up at 6 am to get to a lecture on Microeconomics... Yup that university life is just great.

Finnish your Czech

J'aime Les offres hostiles
Nov 25, 2009
Toronto
I know this feeling all to well. Waking up at 6 am to get to a lecture on Microeconomics... Yup that university life is just great.

I've gotta get up for work at 5:30, but I just took a nap after I got home today

Though if I was still in school, I'd definitely be skipping the 8:00 am lecture :laugh:

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
leafs crush the kings... like absolute domination, than get embarrassed by the sharks due to playing 3 games in 4 nights. Feel like we win 5-1 or 6-2

I will be very surprised if that happens. The Kings actually have a backbone. I will be shocked if the Leafs crush them. Either they will crush the Leafs or it will be a close game.

Mats13

Apr 22, 2015
I've gotta get up for work at 5:30, but I just took a nap after I got home today

Though if I was still in school, I'd definitely be skipping the 8:00 am lecture :laugh:

:laugh: Only made that mistake in first year. Haven't taken an early lecture since

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
Not sure what to expect.

Last nights game was actually pretty awesome so what are the chances this is one even comes close entertainment wise?

Hoping they can keep it close at least and don't come out flat.

tml19

Nov 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Studies have proven that goalies are much worse in back to backs. Especially since Bernier had to be very good yesterday with 39 saves. And there is no better time to bring in Reimer than now. You don't want him to go stale.

That is the part I dont agree with. Bringing him back in on the 2nd of a back to back against one of the top teams in the league would not be the ideal place to get him in. We will see how it goes though

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
yawning_age-464990.jpg

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
I am but only intend to watch the 1st period. It must suck for fans in the west coast who have to regularly watch games this late. I guess they are used to it, but by 11 I am dead tired.

Yeah, I am only watching the first period.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
i always took early morning lectures. have the rest of the day to do anything you wanted. :)

man. i hate western road trips. soo tired.

Sonny21

Registerd User
Oct 3, 2009
Kinda like the rare late Leaf games, especially if you're a night owl :nod:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad