Leaf Lounge 121. The Curse is Broken. We Ain't Dead Yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeowLeafs

LM is awesome
Oct 20, 2008
Baconland
Anything > Pizza Pizza

I have no idea how its so popular in the city. Its god awful. The crust is brutal. Its weird that it is in only Urban settings as well.

I like Pizza Pizza. Better then most places, though I haven't had Dominoes in like forever.

You guys ever have pizza from the restaurants like Boston Pizza or East Side Marios? They're not as good as from fast food pizza places...and they're 3 times the price to boot.

Apr 1, 2010
I like Pizza Pizza. Better then most places, though I haven't had Dominoes in like forever.

You guys ever have pizza from the restaurants like Boston Pizza or East Side Marios? They're not as good as from fast food pizza places...and they're 3 times the price to boot.

I don't know why Boston Pizza even has Pizza in the name.

Ginos was about the best around town until they closed. Cravings is a newer local one that is good.

Pizzaville is hit and miss.

I miss Pizza Hut. NEver got to try the cheesy crust, before they closed.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I don't know why Boston Pizza even has Pizza in the name.

Ginos was about the best around town until they closed. Cravings is a newer local one that is good.

Pizzaville is hit and miss.

I miss Pizza Hut. NEver got to try the cheesy crust, before they closed.

I have an awesome Pizza Hut like a 10-15 minute walk from my house. It is so amazingly delicious.

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem
Anything > Pizza Pizza

I have no idea how its so popular in the city. Its god awful. The crust is brutal. Its weird that it is in only Urban settings as well.

Yeah both Little Caesers and Pizza Pizza suck.

My old place last year used to be close to this little mom and pop store that sold the best pizza ever, kind of miss it lol :(

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Have you tried that new one with the meatballs in the crust?

It's like they're making the crust better than the middle.

nope but whenever I go I always eat in because they have like the all you can eat buffet or whatever. I make sure to stuff my face. :laugh:

Meow question answered.^^

Apr 1, 2010
nope but whenever I go I always eat in because they have like the all you can eat buffet or whatever. I make sure to stuff my face. :laugh:

East side Marios used to have a buffet lunch.

Not much got done in the afternoon on those days. zzzzzzzzzzzzz

MeowLeafs

LM is awesome
Oct 20, 2008
Baconland
Damn just like 3 hours ago I was pretty sure I wasn't getting pizza tonight.

And now I'm leaning towards getting it again...

MeowLeafs

LM is awesome
Oct 20, 2008
Baconland
DV+pizza+pizza.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad