OT: Le Lounge Partie XLI: No Wrestling Talk Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
So, I think I mentionned that Monday, I worked at the hotel while they were holding the Christmas party. Of course I did not go, despite my coworkers and even my managers insisting I come to the dinner and participate a little. (Note : My manager knows I'm introvert and not a party or social boy at all and she understands that as she was quite shy when she was younger - I think she just wants to encourage me to "break" my bubble, probably like someone did for her earlier in her life, but yeah, I am not going to)

We were two working that 2:30-11PM shift. The hotel was pretty calm (outside of the party - barely 30 rooms rented for customers, all the others were either empty or rented by hotel workers since they could have a room for free), and our managers gave us much less tasks than usual so that we could spend some time at the party.

I avoided the area where the party was at during my shift like plague. I finished all my tasks in about 4 hours (shifts of 8 hours), and had nothing else to do. Then I checked the schedule to see who was working during the night, and nobody was. So I decided instead of going to the party like my coworker did, to start doing night tasks.

When I finished, I made sure not to pass besides the party room, but I saw one of my coworker who told me I won a prize. Instead of being "Oh that's cool! Amazing" I obviously said "Really, that's not a joke? I kinda feel bad accepting it since I did not even come and only people who were supposed to come were put in the draw... Guess I'll see tomorrow!" - and they obviously put me in thinking i would come -. At that point, on my way back home, I was really thinking of just either never claiming the prize or telling my manager that I prefer not accepting it as I don't feel comfortable accepting it.

The day after my manager does indeed tell me I won a prize when I arrive for work, and that she told the hotel director that I would come get it when arriving. So she tells me to go see our hotel director to claim it. Decided to not want to make a huge drama especially with the boss of all bosses involved and accepted it. It is 2 nights for 2 persons at a resort. Guess I will offer them to my parents or brother. It sucks because I had my whole refusal speech made. :(

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
Of all the crap you usually post here, I can't really say I have a problem with any of this. Of course it would have been nice of you to mingle a few minutes at the party, but since you were never going to anyway, initially not wanting to accept the prize for the reason you stated was actually quite fair on your part

All this hype for nothing Zaide. For shame

Reactions: TRG

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Of all the crap you usually post here, I can't really say I have a problem with any of this. Of course it would have been nice of you to mingle a few minutes at the party, but since you were never going to anyway, initially not wanting to accept the prize for the reason you stated was actually quite fair on your part

All this hype for nothing Zaide. For shame
That's "would be" drama !

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
that story was boring and actually turned out cute, Zaide you go out there and insult a random person right now and report back. That's what we want

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Sorry for the disappointment but I don't want to rewrite that thing I posted during my first summer at that hotel on another forum, when I had to deal with a group of drunk horny girls in their room.

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
Sorry for the disappointment but I don't want to rewrite that thing I posted during my first summer at that hotel on another forum, when I had to deal with a group of drunk horny girls in their room.
When you say "deal", ...

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
When you say "deal", ...
They asked for a service (additional bed) at their room, so I took their call and fulfilled their demand. But it got weird and at that point I got out of the bed as fast as I could and got out of the room after wishing them good nightbwithout asking if they needed anything else like I usually do.

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
They asked for a service (additional bed) at their room, so I took their call and fulfilled their demand. But it got weird and at that point I got out of the bed as fast as I could and got out of the room after wishing them good nightbwithout asking if they needed anything else like I usually do.
Elaborate on the "weird" part pls

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
Hey guys, what should I text a girl before asking her to hang out? Or should I get right to the point? We've talked in person a bit before and made plans in person too.

And also what about if you've only talked to her briefly in person before?

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world

You what? Why were you in a bed

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Hey guys, what should I text a girl before asking her to hang out? Or should I get right to the point? We've talked in person a bit before and made plans in person too.

And also what about if you've only talked to her briefly in person before?

You send "LOL You Wild Wyd Tho"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad