OT: Le Lounge Partie XLI: No Wrestling Talk Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
I sorta liked night shifts. I wouldn't like night shifts if my brain had to work during these though.

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
There's this big African dude on my train that's always only wearing a short sleeved shirt (with no winter jacket in sight) and gets out of Central Station like that and walks to the bus stop at the corner of Robert-Bourassa and DLG (even when it was -20 last week).

I mean wtf? I mentioned his ethnicity because as a fellow individual with non-native blood, I'm the biggest wuss when it comes to cold weather so it freaks me the f*** out when I see someone in a "tite chemise" casually walk outside in the middle of a blizzard without a winter jacket (or even a hoodie for Christ's sake)

Mental illness is no joke

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
There's this big African dude on my train that's always only wearing a short sleeved shirt (with no winter jacket in sight) and gets out of Central Station like that and walks to the bus stop at the corner of Robert-Bourassa and DLG (even when it was -20 last week).

I mean wtf? I mentioned his ethnicity because as a fellow individual with non-native blood, I'm the biggest wuss when it comes to cold weather so it freaks me the **** out when I see someone in a "tite chemise" casually walk outside in the middle of a blizzard without a winter jacket (or even a hoodie for Christ's sake)

He's one tough guy.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl

I mean wtf? I mentioned his ethnicity because as a fellow individual with non-native blood, I'm the biggest wuss when it comes to cold weather so it freaks me the **** out when I see someone in a "tite chemise" casually walk outside in the middle of a blizzard without a winter jacket (or even a hoodie for Christ's sake)

SquiddFX

#Seanski
Dec 16, 2013
Montreal

There was a guy who lived 2 houses down from me in highschool who would wear a vest with a t-shirt and cargo shorts with runners in the middle of winter. He was a weird guy.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Dire que je me pensais tough parce que j'sortais mes vidanges en chest en octobre :|

Reactions: TRG
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad