OT: Le Lounge Partie XLI: No Wrestling Talk Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
You say that but next thing you know he's followed you to work. He then rents a room for the night, constantly calling reception asking for you. Then when you clock out and head home. He's standing outside your window whispering "Zaige".

So good.

Obviously the only reason I'm asking this to Zaide is because he's the most antisocial person in the universe.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
#tbt i went to the saku koivu night and there was another fellow HF poster (aka @Dugray) at the game sitting on the same level, a couple sections away and I did everything to make sure we don't cross path, including walking in the opposite direction as everyone when the game ended to leave the bell center

Reactions: TRG

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
#tbt i went to the saku koivu night and there was another fellow HF poster (aka @Dugray) at the game sitting on the same level, a couple sections away and I did everything to make sure we don't cross path, including walking in the opposite direction as everyone when the game ended to leave the bell center
I could probably fill a blimp with all the sighing I've done in reaction to your various posts throughout the years...

Reactions: TRG and Mrb1p

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
Seeing cars slipping and sliding on Robert-Bourrassa fills me with glee

I wish our office had windows on Robert-Bourassa instead of the train station. Although if cars are sliding down the hill we can catch them as they get to de la Gauchetière.

disgruntleddave

Aug 31, 2009
Canada
I'm a leafs fan living in Montreal. I came here to complain about traffic now that my commute has been destroyed by the turcott construction work. Sigh to living in NDG and needing to take the 15.

It's now faster to take transit, looks like I'll do it to retain my sanity.

Reactions: TRG

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
Exam season is almost over! Now to the part of the year where the girl I've been talking to and I might get together! Or not. TO BE DECIDED

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
J'avais une formation au centre ville hier et aujourd'hui. Mettons que j'étais content d'être à l'hôtel downtown plutôt que devoir conduire depuis Laval ou St Mich.

f*** the cold though.

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
I have this muscle in my left thigh, right above the knee cap, that keeps pulsating since yesterday. Wtf is my body up to?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad